Search results

1. Snak

2024 Rule change discussion

We did this already, it hurt ridership and didn't meaningfully alter the podium standings. I see precisely zero reason to do this again.
  2. Snak

Tech air interest

Just a heads up, the tech air race is backordered indefinitely. I have had one on order for a year that I bought on really good sale. According to the shop I purchased through there isn't even a timeline to supply them.
  3. Snak

Sold - please delete

I sent you a message, I will take the bodywork if you still have it.
  4. Snak

Meeting minutes

http://www.emra.ca/2021-meeting-minutes/
  5. Snak

Congratulations to the 2021 Exec

Hello Everyone, I would like to congratulate the 2021 executive on their positions for this up coming year. I feel that a special thank you is owed to Brian Botteril for doing a phenomenal job with the marathon of an AGM. Thank you to everyone that will be dedicating their time to build an...
  6. Snak

2021 Rule Change discussion

While on the world stage, yes the 600 class is dead. There has been very little development of these bikes in many years. At a club level there are basically 0 people building showroom new 600's. In that regard it is the cheap availability of used 600 bikes, all similarly spec'd, that makes the...
  7. Snak

I believe the splits in groups are 3-4 second increments for the top two. So regardless of class you should be qualifying around similar lap times. Passing is part of race craft, I spent a lot of time working on putting in a flyer in group 3. That is literally how I learned to pass and developed...
  8. Snak

I am not sure of any bikes that currently don't meet sportbike regs. Splitting the class only serves to dilute the existing races. Honestly if someone wanted to pony up the $$$ for a Moto America prepped bike it meets all current regs with the EMRA. The only thing we are keeping off our...
  9. Snak

Please note that the novice promotions are also done at the discretion of the rider. No one is forced to move up. If and when an individual feels that they are ready to be promoted, they can request to do so. Part of racing motorcycles is understanding your own limits and the rate at which you...
  10. Snak

I propose removing the stock tank requirement from Sportbike rules. 149. f. the stock tank and tank replacement/mounts must be used.
  11. Snak

Round 2.5 Stratotech Setup Thursday July 2 2020

Hey everyone, We will be loading up trailers tomorrow July 2 at Castrol for 3:00, then driving to Stratotech for 5:00. If you can meet us at either location all the help is appreciated. Thanks, Eric
  12. Snak

where to flash my ECU

Why not buy the software then take it to a dyno? All of them let you program 2D fuel table with TPS VS RPM. Any flash that you buy will not be as good as what can be done with a dyno. There are may options for software like woolich, ftecu, rapid bike and others.
  13. Snak

WTB - Honda CBR600RR street bike

*sells street bike, buys another street bike lol
  14. Snak

2020 Rule Change Discussion

Email blast was sent out, all the members should have received it.
  15. Snak

2020 Rule Change Discussion

It helps the race budget for sure, but I could have a second summer job that paid more than being on exec. TBH the only thing that makes 6 races a day easier is a lot of time training for it. The financial difference in a weekend 3 vs 6 races is $90, just saying. If you showed up to race it is...
  16. Snak

What a customer service from Bayside Performance

While that doesn't sound like a pleasant experience, hopefully hot bodies can rectify the issue. That being said, it is race body work. It will likely touch the ground more than once. I would try not to get too bent out of shape about it. I have repaired bodywork more times than I can count...
  17. Snak

EMRA Racers at WMRC/Mission Raceway...

Great work Matt! It would be cool to see some of the guys race from out there :)
  18. Snak

2006-2010 GSXR 600/750 Rear shock

Bump, still have this. $700, great price for a great shock.
  19. Snak

WTB 600cc race bike

I have a very reasonably priced Penske triple clicker rear shock for 06-10 gsxr 600s if you end up going that route.
  20. Snak

Speedangle Apex Data Logger

You should send me the data ;)