Search results

1. Ride_Bikes

For sale: SV Racing Tire Warmers

I have a set of SV Racing tire warmers I'm looking to sell, they aren't in perfect shape in that I mean the front electrical module is loose, the threads are torn but could be stitched back on with little effort, it doesn't effect function whatsoever though. They were used on my bike for a Front...
  2. Ride_Bikes

Michelin Power Slick Evo Set FS 190R and 120F

Hey, I bought an extra set of race tires early last season being optimistic that I would be able to continue racing, as it turns out it just isn't feasible, as such I'd like to sell the tires I bought and get back what I paid. The tires are brand new, mounted but never used as they were on my...
  3. Ride_Bikes

Misc. Race Day Items FS

Hey, I am looking to free up some space in the garage, so I'm selling some race items I no longer use: X2 Transponder (expired subscription) $70 Hyundai Generator $150 Tire warmers (rough shape, but work fine) $100 Prices are OBO, within reason.
  4. Ride_Bikes

WTB: 46mm Clip-ons 02 ZX6R

Hey guys, I am looking for some 46mm clip-ons for my zx6r, OEM or aftermarket. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  5. Ride_Bikes

Wheel Balancer

I'm looking at trying my hand at doing my own tire changes this season, or the coming season, so I am looking to buy a manual wheel balancer (gravity balancer); so if anyone has one they aren't using and would like to get rid of let me know and we can work out a price. Thanks, Shane
  6. Ride_Bikes

Round 1 Transport

Hey guys, I am new to racing and this will be my first season, so I don't have a few things yet, specifically a trailer to haul my bike; however it is still road legal at this time so I can ride it to the track. The problem is trying to bring tires and bike stands to the track; is there anyone...
  7. Ride_Bikes

Carb Synchronizing

Hey guys, I just installed a jet kit in my bike and I'm looking to sync the carbs now, the problem is I don't have a sync tool, so I was wondering if anyone has one I could borrow for a day. I would need a tool meant for at least 4 carbs. I know, I could make one, or not be cheap and just...
  8. Ride_Bikes

LF: MyLaps Transponder

Hey guys, I am looking to get into racing this year and am trying to keep the costs limited the best I can, which I am sure most of you know can be difficult in this sport. With that said, does anyone have a MyLaps X2 transponder they are looking to sell? If not, does anyone know where I...
  9. Ride_Bikes

Track Attack - Sept. 18

Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any pictures available from the September 18th Track Attack event, I think I saw someone out there with a camera.
  10. Ride_Bikes

2002 ZX6R - Race Parts

Hey guys, I am looking to begin racing next year, but to get my bike ready I will need some parts and I figured I would have a look here to see if anyone has anything I need for sale. Parts needed: -Full race fairing set (used would work if in good condition) -Engine covers (stator and...
  11. Ride_Bikes

Race Prep for a Noob

Hey guys, I have been playing on track for a few years now and am now thinking about trying my hand at racing competitively, with that said I am not entirely sure of all the requirements. I currently use my street bike for track days, a completely stock 2002 kawi zx6r, and am thinking of just...