Search results

1. J

Tech air interest

I was going to buy one this winter anyways so yes, I'm in
  2. J

Transponder battery over winter

Does anyone leave their transponder charging over the winter or just let it die and come spring it will be fine?
  3. J

Castrol September 5 Sportsman/LW superbike race photos

My brother in law took some pictures of the sportsman/lightweight superbike race on September 6 at Castrol. I'm hoping to get him out next year to take more pictures The racers I see in the photos are : 93B, 171R, 2B, 133R, 911B, 117R, 35R, 54R, 6B, 90B, 55B, 357R, 84R, 95B, 90B, 6R, 7R...
  4. J

Do you need a mylaps subscription or just the transponder?

Cool, light is flashing green and ready for racing! Was hoping that it would send a signal regardless if it had a subscription or not. Ah well, worth a try anyways. Thanks for the reply!
  5. J

Do you need a mylaps subscription or just the transponder?

Hi there, Searched the rulebook as well as this forum but nothing came up. Getting ready for my first time out in a VERY long time and we didn't have transponders back then... Don't want anything stopping me from racing... I purchased a used transponder and I'm wondering if you have to get...
  6. J

Found at GW Cycle in Calgary- Looking for second hand suit

Just letting anyone know if you are taller GW cycle in Calgary has size 58/60 suit(s) in stock
  7. J

Bought one - Anyone with a transponder to sell?

Let me know. I searched the forum and everything was from last year. Thanks
  8. J

Found at GW Cycle in Calgary- Looking for second hand suit

Want to start racing again and I need a leather suit. Anyone have one? I'm 6' tall and 230lbs but mostly covid beer belly. Thanks!