2. dexterium

Tech air interest

I'm interested in this
  3. dexterium

2020 Edmonton Motorcycle Show

I can do Saturday from 10 - 1
  4. dexterium

MYLAPS RACEKEY

Fedex will charge you 20$ some on duties for it too...
  5. dexterium

MYLAPS RACEKEY

It will work, I had to buy a new racekey a season ago.
  6. dexterium

Princess Auto 800lb Motorcycle Lift

Sent you a message
  7. dexterium

Damaged helmet needed

I have an hjc that I crashed in round one, I'd be happy to donate it. Damage on the back of it. Our even my current helmet after Sunday since it's not snell 2015.
  8. dexterium

Wanted

I have an extra oem tail section for mine I can let go of
  9. dexterium

Round 1 novice race pics

My photographer was taking pictures of mostly the novice races, I think she was catching some practice rounds on Sunday as well for the other racers. Check them out at: http://www.nesiphotography.com/#!emra/ahte8
  10. dexterium

Setup/Teardown volunteering

I can help with teardown on the 29th as well. Rob Schouten
  11. dexterium

WTB: RC51 Case Covers

Looks like these are getting hard to find, looking for some case covers for a 2001 RC51. Also interested in other spare parts.
  12. dexterium

Race Number Reserve List (2016)

Hi Todd, could you reserve red 42 for me please. Going to the race school in May Robert Schouten.
  13. dexterium

Race school times

Somehow I don't see the girlfriend being as enthusiastic about that lol. Thanks for the help guys, really appreciate you answering my questions so quickly. Can't wait to start participating more
  14. dexterium

Race school times

That's a good idea, I could absolutely have someone help me with my bike and gear.
  15. dexterium

Race school times

Thanks for the answers guys, I found my buddy has a wedding at 4:30 may 14th, would it be unreasonable for me to leave at 3:45, would I miss anything very critical that I couldn't pick up on with more track days? I really don't want to put off this course anymore.
  16. dexterium

Race school times

I saw the dates for the race school, but I don't see any times. I assume Friday is an evening but how long do we go on Saturday for?