Search results

1. Helios909

Area 27 Expert April 5 & 6 Spots

Looks like I won't be able to go due to work commitments. I have expert seats for both Friday and Saturday April 5th and 6th. Please PM me if interested.
  2. Helios909

2002 Ducati 748s Racebike

Perfect track day bike, anyone starting racing, or anyone looking to get on a classic Desmoquattro twin. Lots of fun to ride, and eligible in many race classes for EMRA. 2002 Ducati 748s -race ready and safety wired -blueprinted engine -brand new 999 clutch, master & slave cylinder, pressure...
  3. Helios909

2007 GSX-R600 Dialed-in Racebike

Looking to sell my 2007 GSX-R600 which is set up incredibly well for Castrol. Capable of 1:22's with the right rider. Reason for selling - I'm changing to a twin for the 2018 season and I need space in my garage, otherwise I wouldn't sell this bike. Price is firm, I'm not in any hurry to sell...
  4. Helios909

'07 GSXR600 Electrical Issues

Was at the track today and noticed a few issues, in this order. Battery was unexpectedly almost dead when I went to start it first thing in the morning - last time I started it no problem (the night before). Bump started the engine, seemed to be running fine, however got back to pits after a...
  5. Helios909

WTB - 2007-2008 GSXR 600 Parts

Need a stock Enkei front rim "17M/CX MT3.50 DOT" (120/70R/17) for a 2007 GSXR600. Got everything else I need.
  6. Helios909

2002 Ducati 748s

Great bike for those just starting racing, even just track days. Very easy to ride, and more forgiving the harder you push it. I picked this bike up in March of this year, but don't end up needing it because I bought a different race bike afterwards. 2002 Ducati 748s -race ready and safety...
  7. Helios909

Turn 1 Barriers - Safety Issue

I feel like the barriers in turn one and the first part of turn two should be restrained with netting or anchors so they can't blow out onto the track when someone hits them. A guy crashed into them pretty hard yesterday in the first novice race of round 2 and not only did it eject his bike...