Search results

1. T

06 GSXR 750 Wheels with Rain tires

Be ready to go for the racing season with an extra set of rims with rain tires already mounted for those quick tires swaps when the rain clouds roll in between your races. These are OEM white painted rims for an 06 GSXR 750. Will fit the 600 and other years but not certain which ones. Rotors...
  2. T

2006 gsxr 750 for sale

***SOLD***2006 gsxr 750 for sale ********SOLD****** . FOR SALE 2006 GSXR 750: $4000 (was $5000) TRACK BIKE ONLY Stock 750 Engine tuned by Doug @ Ronan Motorsports with Premium pump gas. Top end refreshed by Chuck Downie at Lakeside Motorsports Strong engine with tonnes of power...
  3. T

2013 picture plaques

For those of you that were not able to attend this years awards banquet, the 2013 PICTURE PLAQUES are available to be picked up anytime. Text call or email me to make arrangements. Trina 780 919 2882 MATT WOER 51 JOHN STROH 5 MATT NORTON 22 ROYCE MCLEAN 81 BEAU THOMPSON 43 MIKE...
  4. T

2012 annual award trophies

Reminder to last years annual award winners. I hope you have had a great year filled with bragging rights for the award that you won last year....But the time has come to pass it along to this years recipients. Hopefully you know who you are because it was such a momentous occasion, but in...
  5. T

Deadline for picture submissions

Hi Everyone This year SEPTEMBER 22 is the deadline for submitting yours awesome pictures for your picture plaque, this date is quickly approaching. Keep in mind that this year we are putting a maximum of 7 podiums on one plaque. There is a possibility that more than one race class will be on...
  6. T

Trophies & picture plaques

HI EVERYONE!!! Congratulations to this years Award Winners. The Following racers have trophies that are ready to be picked up at your convenience. If you are from out of town, email me and I can arrange to mail you your stuff cod or I can hold it until you or someone you know is passing...
  7. T

Deadline for picture submissions

Hi Everyone The SEPTEMBER 26 deadline for submitting yours awesome pictures for your picture plaque is quickly approaching. Keep in mind that this year we are putting a maximum of 7 podiums on one plaque. There is a possibility that more than one race class will be on the same plaque...
  8. T

Beer & food! Oh and Yoyodyne quick turn throttle / motion pro switch

Now that i have your attention :) Has anyone ever installed one of these? You know...you pay $200 and it comes with no instructions....lame. I have the Euro Yoyodyne quick turn throttle assembly on the bike and the cables are installed. There is good snap back with throttle release. It seems...
  9. T

Podium plaques & championship trophies

It has been another great season, thanks to everyone who participated this year. Congrats to everyone, even if you didn't do as well as you had hoped...next year. We really appreciate your continued support in keeping the EMRA racing. As explained at the riders meeting, there was a sign up...
  10. T

Huge thanks

This weekend was a great reminder of one of the reasons that I love racing. The community of people that gather for the track events are a wonderful asset to this sport. As some of you know, my bike was having issues....noise in the engine...the bad kind. I am greatful that Doug Clavier came...
  11. T

Utility trailer 4.4' x 7.3'

***SOLD***Utility trailer 4.4' x 7.3' ***SOLD***SNOW BEAR UTILITY TRAILER for sale 4.4' X 7.3' This trailer was used to haul 2 sport bikes and comes with 2 heavy duty motorcycle chocks and plenty of tie downs all around. It has a long fold up ramp for easy loading. Both ramp and chocks are...
  12. T

Rims for 2006 gsxr 750

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a set of rims for a 2006 GSXR 750. Let me know what you have. Thanks Trina #28
  13. T

NEW FAST 25 RACE for 2011

OK Racers...since everyone was so open and willing to share their ideas on the Endurance race, I thought I would do the same for the New Fast 25 race. Thanks for the awesome input. Incase you haven't heard of it...go to the HOME page at the bottom under EMRA changes for 2011. Read about the...
  14. T

Endurance Race 2011

OK Racers...this is your chance to get your voice heard. With the 2011 season right around the corner, we are looking to make some improvements to our Endurance Race. We want to get more teams interested in this race. So we need your help!!! What is holding you back? We want to know...
  15. T

WTB after market exhaust 2006 GSXR 750

Just as title suggests, I have a 2006 GSXR 750 and I'm looking to upgrade the stock exhaust to something a little lighter. Not really sure what I want at this point, but would like to see what's out there in the used market. Let me know what u have kicking around. Thanks Trina EMRA#28
  16. T

ASV Brake Levers for sale

have 2 ASV Levers for sale Both levers are shorty style brake levers-- black with red adjuster the folding style. Brand new condition Check out ASV website to see if these will work for your bike. http://asvinventions.com/sport-bike-applications.html BRC 511-- fits a variety of sportbikes--I...
  17. T

Volunteer request for the double header

Hi Everyone! Round 3/4 Edmonton's WCC is quickly approaching July 23 - 25th. We are in need of a few extra volunteers to help out at the race track for the weekend. If there are any racers bringing family and or friends that want to be a part of the action please have them contact us ASAP...
  18. T

Wtb 2006 gsxr front brake disk

Anyone have a stock front brake disk kicking around in? I have an 06 GSXR 750 other compatible ones will do Thanks for looking :D Trina
  19. T

ROUND 2 IMPORTANT...Engine Case Covers

Hi everyone, don't forget to check out the Technical forum regarding Tech Inspections that Juan42 posted...Clarification on the 2010 Engine Case Cover rule changes Trina EMRA 28