Search results

1. toybm

Complete Race Package, you provide the Tow Vehicle.

Bike and other race stuff sold. Race gear still available. PM.
  2. toybm

Sale pending funds. All parts listed in ad are on hold until after sale.
  3. toybm

Bump! Moving soon and I dont want to move all this stuff. Someone make an offer!
  4. toybm

Boxing Day Special $7000 takes it all. Today only!
  5. toybm

Great for someone just starting out or someone looking to upgrade to a different machine. What’s included? Race ready Bike 2008 GSXR750 realistically capable of low 1min. 25 sec. at Castrol raceway before track improvements and with me on it. Would easily do lower times with a more dedicated...
  6. toybm

Safety Castrol racetrack

Thanks for the reply. I do understand that many people find this a hot topic and rightfully so, the replies that you and Neil have provided would have been enough for me. They were on point. Maybe as I age I'm getting grumpier, I don't mean to ruffle any feathers. Also, if I haven't done so...
  7. toybm

Safety Castrol racetrack

Thanks Sean, thanks Neil I appreciate your responses. I'm happy to hear that something is happening and that concerns are being looked at. I like others, enjoy being a part of and supporting the EMRA family. While I do appreciate the time you took to pen a response, I really don't know what to...
  8. toybm

Safety Castrol racetrack

I was just thinking the same thing. I'm not sure how I feel about this year. Maybe it's because I'm getting older. Or maybe it's because this has been an ongoing topic and concern since I started racing at Castrol, with seemingly little action by the facility. Or is it a combination of both?
  9. toybm

Safety Castrol racetrack

Execs, is there an update for the membership with regards to this topic? Many thanks.
  10. toybm

2019 Rule Change Discussion

I agree with Dom on changing the Novice 4 race promotion scheme. I would also like to comment on Castrol track management, but as was suggested this may not be the thread. However, we're customers of Castrol and no action by them, especially relating to track safety, is plainly not acceptable.
  11. toybm

Good luck to everyone this weekend. Safe racing to all.

Good luck to everyone this weekend. Safe racing to all.
  12. toybm

2018 Garage Cleanout.

Add updated.
  13. toybm

Beautiful 2010 Honda CBR1000RRA ABS

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruisers-choppers/edmonton/beautiful-2010-honda-cbr1000rra-abs-for-sale/1372839478?siteLocale=en_CA My Streetbike that I just don't ride enough, bike is in emaculate condition and recently serviced. Orange and Silver Colour Scheme Dynojet PCV w/ Auto Tuner &...
  14. toybm

Tire Vendors at the Friday June 1 Track Night?

I'm hope so......thought I was smart mounting my race tires early.
  15. toybm

Tire Vendors at the Friday June 1 Track Night?

Will there be anyone changing tires tonight?
  16. toybm

2018 Garage Cleanout.

Bumps ;)
  17. toybm

2 days - Ughh, do I need Rain Tires now??? !!!!

2 days - Ughh, do I need Rain Tires now??? !!!!
  18. toybm

Racing, Riding Gear for sale

Sizes for everything might help?