Search results

1. devinedie

Bodhi Edie Multiple sets of leathers for SALE

White Spyke Blasters. Size 50euro. Very good condition. $500 Black Spykes Size 50euro. Very good condition. $500 Joe Rocket Black and White. Size 40us. Excellent condition. $400 Alpinestars GP Pro Suit. Dad bought from Trevor Daley but doesn't fit. Size 42us, 52euro. Like new. $750 Contact...
  2. devinedie

2002 SV 650 subharness

Unique to 2002, {last year first gen} i am looking for the sub wiring harness that attaches to the headlights goes into a loom about a foot and a half long that plugs into main harness and switchgear. Different than 99-01, let me know if you have one, will buy it from you, thanks, Devin Edie...
  3. devinedie

25mm Ohlins fork cartridges

Seeking Ohlins fork internals for 2006 GSXR 1000, let me know. Thanks d
  4. devinedie

bent first gen sv forks

Really just need original damper rod internals, anyone have a bent set of first ten sv forks, just let me know what you what for them. Thanks, d
  5. devinedie

Seeking 1st Gen sv 650 forks

Looking for first generation forks, or even damping rods, let me know if you have something, thanks, Devin home 306-978-3963 or text cell 306-230-3930
  6. devinedie

Championship winning 2007 CBR 600RR

If Bodhi is going to take another shot at the Nationals this year we will have to sell this bike. It spent the summer of 2012 in the rumpus room in front of the mantle. This bike was NEVER crashed by Bodhi and we looked into it and as best as we can tell, has only been down once when operated by...
  7. devinedie

video request

Hey guys, does anyone out there have a video of the podium speeches for the last round Expert Superbike? Thanks, Devin Edie