Search results

1. S

Sidi Vortice Boots - used

Sidi Votice Boots, black/white, Size 43Euro/9.5 US. These were used for 1 season racing. They have a few scuffs but are in excellent condition. Sizing is accurate. I usually take size 9 or 9.5 and these fit really well. If you want your feet to be safe put them in these boots. They are not...
  2. S

Arai Corsair V helmet - used

Arai Corsair-V, Fiction-red, Size M. Comes with original box, bag, dark smoke visor as shown and never used clear visor. Snell M2010 sticker. Used but in excellent condition. One blemish as shown in photos - bumped it against a stucco wall while carrying it. $280. 780-667-9032.
  3. S

Knox Contour Race back protector

Size Large (tag says torso length 510mm). Said to fit 5'9" - 6'3". I am 5'9" and I raced with it no problem. But I would say that it would be a prefect fit for someone 5'10" and over. This is the Race version with tailbone protection. Great condition, $50. Call or text 780-667-9032.
  4. S

The Opposite of Sportsmanship

I'm sure this dude made lots of friends with his fellow racers and officials with this little stunt. http://youtu.be/Cpo5pt70Gco
  5. S

Post crash update and thanks

Just wanted to thank everyone that helped me off the track and helped collect my gear after my little mishap on Sunday. Coming into turn 3, I locked the front briefly, let off the brake to unlock it, and must've locked it again. The front tire washed out and I went down hard on the left side...
  6. S

Alpinestars GP Tech gloves sz M - used once

I purchased these top-of-the-line Alpinestars gloves from sportbiketrackgear.com for $299.95 + tax + shipping and used them for one trackday last spring. I found them to be a little too big. I had been using the lower level GP Pros in the same size (Medium) but these fit a bit bigger. They are...
  7. S

Endurance race epic start

Some fine athletic skill on display today. :)
  8. S

Pit tent/shelter?

Just wondering what you all recommend for a pit tent. Any brands known to work great or known to not work at all? Also what size do most people use, 10x10?
  9. S

How do I safety wire these? (pic)

Any tips on how I'm supposed to wire this axle and pinch bolt? It's a 2000 R6.
  10. S

Where to buy safety wire and pliers?

title says it all.:)
  11. S

FS: Brand new Armour Bodies race bodywork for 03-05 R6

Got sent the bodywork for the wrong bike so I will sell these for what I paid, $800, or they are being sent back. This is a set of Armour Bodies Signature Series bodywork including upper, lower, front fender, Superbike tail (requires seat foam, stock seat will not work), and undertail. These...
  12. S

OPP race bodywork

Anybody ever use OPP bodywork or know anything about it? Wondering about the fibreglass stuff not the bling bling carbon fibre.
  13. S

WTB new Bridgestone 003 Type 4 front

Was hoping to round one up for the Track day on the 20th. Vicious Cycle is out of stock and I thought one of you may have have one sitting around. Looking for new, don't need any takeoffs. Thanks.