Search results

1. BTN

Track Attack Vouchers for Sale

I have vouchers for sale for the September 3rd, 2021 Motorheads Track Attack evening event. Two vouchers are required to participate. $50 per voucher. Without vouchers, the cost to attend the event is $150. Save $50. Send a text to 780-965-2609.
  2. BTN

Tech-Air Recharge

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get the Tech-Air recharged? I am yet to get it done. I've blown both charges so I need to get it done. I heard Argyll will send it out for $180. I contacted Alpinestars USA and they want $300 US but that includes a full service. I'm wondering anyone...
  3. BTN

Not everything in 2020 sucked...

2020 was my second full year of racing. I got my feet wet in 2019, so coming into 2020, I started honing my skills. I really like how there are so many different elements that go into turning a fast lap. There is always room to improve. In the last few rounds, I found myself competing with Scott...
  4. BTN

Snell 2020 Helmets

Snell M2020 helmets are not spec'd in the EMRA rulebook. Can I assume that Snell M2020 helmets will pass tech in 2021 assuming the helmet meets the other requirements (not damaged/not more than five years old)?
  5. BTN

Helmet

Jeff, are you able to comment if Snell 2020 helmets will pass tech in 2021. Common sense tells me "yes" but I don't think the EMRA rulebook specifically states it so I want to check.
  6. BTN

Motorcycle Track Attacks May 15, 16, 17 INFO HERE

Another question... both the EMRA Covid policy and Castrol mention the need to register crew. I know that I can only have one crew member but do I need to register that person for Track Attack and if so, how do I do that?
  7. BTN

Motorcycle Track Attacks May 15, 16, 17 INFO HERE

Are you looking for volunteers for the weekend? What is the protocol?
  8. BTN

where to flash my ECU

Check out https://motsmachining.com/. Tom owns the place. He is a member of EMRA.
  9. BTN

Wanted: Yamaha R6 Rims (2003-2012)

I'm looking for a set of rims for a 05 R6 (preferably with rotors). If anyone has a set they want to part with, please ping me.
  10. BTN

Speedangle Apex Data Logger

@SetUpSixRR, thanks Brian. I'll take you up on your offer. I'm happy to share the data with the club for others who want to analyze/see it.
  11. BTN

Speedangle Apex Data Logger

I'm wondering if anyone out there is running a Speedangle Apex data logger. I am. I'm looking an experienced rider who may be willing to share their raw data file of a session so I can study and compare it to mine. Here is the data logger I am referring to: http://www.speedangle.com/...
  12. BTN

Number plates and numbers?

If you're looking for a supplier on the south side, check out SignEquip at 4630 99 Street NW.