Search results

1. BTN

Track Attack Vouchers for Sale

I have vouchers for sale for the September 3rd, 2021 Motorheads Track Attack evening event. Two vouchers are required to participate. $50 per voucher. Without vouchers, the cost to attend the event is $150. Save $50. Send a text to 780-965-2609.
  2. BTN

Tech-Air Recharge

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get the Tech-Air recharged? I am yet to get it done. I've blown both charges so I need to get it done. I heard Argyll will send it out for $180. I contacted Alpinestars USA and they want $300 US but that includes a full service. I'm wondering anyone...
  3. BTN

Snell 2020 Helmets

Snell M2020 helmets are not spec'd in the EMRA rulebook. Can I assume that Snell M2020 helmets will pass tech in 2021 assuming the helmet meets the other requirements (not damaged/not more than five years old)?
  4. BTN

Wanted: Yamaha R6 Rims (2003-2012)

I'm looking for a set of rims for a 05 R6 (preferably with rotors). If anyone has a set they want to part with, please ping me.
  5. BTN

Speedangle Apex Data Logger

I'm wondering if anyone out there is running a Speedangle Apex data logger. I am. I'm looking an experienced rider who may be willing to share their raw data file of a session so I can study and compare it to mine. Here is the data logger I am referring to: http://www.speedangle.com/...