Search results

1. sand.man

Pit space and a generator outlet for a friendly face?

Hey sorry I didn't see those messages! Thank you for the offers! Hope you both had an excellent weekend
  2. sand.man

Pit space and a generator outlet for a friendly face?

Hey everyone, I've been away from the club and racing in general for a stretch now but I'm diving back in this year. I've moved away to Victoria but I'm driving out to Edmonton for Rd. 1 and packing light. Bike, gear, & a few tools. No tent or generator unfortunately! I'm hoping there's...
  3. sand.man

Transponder

I shared a post on the EMRA Facebook page from a WMRC member, a non subscription unit for sale with charger and fork mount for $500... From what I've heard the non subscription ones are worth their weight in gold. I'm driving out from BC for round 1, if you or anyone else wants it and can...
  4. sand.man

July 17 Supermoto Saturday

I leave the province and it suddenly becomes so much more cool... :(
  5. sand.man

Bike Storage

Scott P sometimes stores bikes in his companies warehouse, not sure if he's still doing this but worth an ask. Nickname Spooner on this forum or you can find him on Facebook.
  6. sand.man

Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer Award

Graham's smile is infectious, and he is a super nice guy. Would be well deserved.
  7. sand.man

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

Sold :(
  8. sand.man

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

Sale pending. Everyone that wanted to buy but hesitated is in real trouble next season!
  9. sand.man

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

Hi Jeff, this is a wicked machine, reason for selling is I have too many bikes and not enough time to ride them! Too many projects/expenses on the go, need to downsize. I have another 1000cc race bike that I'm more emotionally attached to despite the Honda being 10x faster and lighter and better.
  10. sand.man

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

Hey Paul, I'm in Edmonton.
  11. sand.man

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

reduced
  12. sand.man

Yamaha 2000W inverter generator $800obo

Oops this got sold, sorry! (Hondas are way better anyway)
  13. sand.man

Yamaha 2000W inverter generator $800obo

SOLD
  14. sand.man

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

If someone buys this I might be able to run the other one :)
  15. sand.man

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

Wow I really thought someone in the EMRA would be man enough for all of this Honda Power! I guess the club has been in deep decline from the burly strong men that I remember to whinging nancy boys too busy coifing their blonde bangs and wiping their runny noses while bickering on the forums...
  16. sand.man

Has anyone here sold a bike to an American?

My only concern is to do with the VIN... I believe this bike was built with a brand new frame from Honda which did not come with a VIN #. Previous owner added a "custom" VIN tag which allowed him to travel to/from the US for track events, not sure how this will translate for sales though.
  17. sand.man

Has anyone here sold a bike to an American?

Just curious if anybody has gone through the process of selling their Canadian race bike to someone down south and could lend some advice on the best way to go about doing so... Also, most secure way to receive payment?
  18. sand.man

WTB autoblipper s1000rr

Does your slipper not have adjustability? May be able to replace / modify springs to allow for more slip and less slide
  19. sand.man

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

Are you back in full swing, fully set up? I didn't know! Dyno access & everything?
  20. sand.man

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

Best bet is likely Willy Vass in Carstairs