Search results

1. sand.man

Pit space and a generator outlet for a friendly face?

Hey everyone, I've been away from the club and racing in general for a stretch now but I'm diving back in this year. I've moved away to Victoria but I'm driving out to Edmonton for Rd. 1 and packing light. Bike, gear, & a few tools. No tent or generator unfortunately! I'm hoping there's...
  2. sand.man

Yamaha 2000W inverter generator $800obo

SOLD
  3. sand.man

Has anyone here sold a bike to an American?

Just curious if anybody has gone through the process of selling their Canadian race bike to someone down south and could lend some advice on the best way to go about doing so... Also, most secure way to receive payment?
  4. sand.man

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

SOLD Extensively built & tuned 2008 Honda CBR1000RR, majority of work done by Vass. I'm likely forgetting a few things, CP2078 14:1 piston kit (runs u4.4 fuel) HRC ECU + Traction control + HRC cable for dyno tuning/accessing ECU controls WEB camshafts 540/194 with adjustable sprockets Racing...
  5. sand.man

WTB 120/160 tires

Looking for a set of tires for my supermoto, 160-165 rear... Brand doesn't really matter, slicks or race DOT's Thanks!
  6. sand.man

Dunlop 190 rears + 1 Pirelli 180 rear

I've got 9 Dunlop GP-A Pro 190 rears in "Medium Plus" compound $160 each And 1 Pirelli Supercorsa 180 SC2 $160 These are new, stored in a heated warehouse, never mounted, grain fed & cruelty free.
  7. sand.man

NEW Akrapovic exhaust for Ducati Diavel

I don't know if anyone in the EMRA owns a Diavel but maybe you know somebody who does. I have a brand new still in the packaging, never mounted Akrapovic Titanium / Carbon slip-on exhaust system for 2011-2017 Ducati Diavel. It includes all of the mounting hardware, carbon guards, removable...
  8. sand.man

WTB Bazzaz QS4 USB standalone QS CBR1000RR

Anyone have the bazzaz standalone QS for a Honda laying around?
  9. sand.man

Winter bike mods

I think we had a thread like this on here before but I couldn't find it, we had some good chatter going on if I recall... So, what are you doing to your bike this winter to prepare for next year or get more competetive?
  10. sand.man

2007 Aprilia RSV1000R, lots of upgrades!

Putting the incredible Ape up for sale, this years Formula Thunder champion bike! This bike is incredibly easy to ride fast, it feels really tall when you first ride it, but once you're comfortable with the riding position this bike does nothing but inspire confidence. It turns in and handles...
  11. sand.man

WTB 50mm clipons

Need some clipons for street bike, would prefer the 2-piece kind so I can mount them under top triple without dropping the forks. Whatcha got?
  12. sand.man

Round 5 Formula Thunder full race

So, until I get a video editor that can do PIP, the youtube doubler will have to do! http://youtubedoubler.com/9Ocg
  13. sand.man

RD 5 Formula Thunder crash

Had to wait for Dave's permission to post this, yikes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHg7A1SiWHY
  14. sand.man

Republic Racing edition WCC weekend Mission 2013

Video is a little long, I wanted to make it longer but don't have all the footage from the weekend yet. Turn up the volume, watch in HD and enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eELO9_9sco
  15. sand.man

Anyone thinking about buying a Bazzaz fuel programmer

Send me a message if you're serious, one of my sponsors is setting up an account with Bazzaz and they have a minimum first order requirement. I'll need to get a few units on the order to fulfill the requirement - I haven't got pricing yet but I should by next week, and they should be a...
  16. sand.man

stock RSV1000 pipes

Looking for some quiet pipes for the Aprilia. Shoot me a message
  17. sand.man

2013 Mission WCC

I know their schedule is a little loopy this year, just wondering if anyone has some inside info on if this is happening and when?
  18. sand.man

Round 7 Lightweight / Sportsman start crash

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox3vEuh56A Working on the video right now... Adam (777) literally surfs on Neil all the way to the gravel, then pushes himself back up onto his bike and rides it out into the trap without ever touching the ground!
  19. sand.man

EMRA 200 (let's do it!)

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a team / team mate for the EMRA 200! I'd really like to take a run at it, but my bike would not likely make 200 laps without stopping for a new crank and piston 60 laps in. If any of you are thinking about doing it but can't find a team, let me know, I'm all...
  20. sand.man

Rnd 4 photo request

If anybody got pictures of the insanely good looking guy on the number 54 Super Motard bike at the "podium" after any of the rain races on Sunday I'd like to see them, thanks! :)