Search results

1. Matt Stokes

Wanted - Hard Nox Area 27 Expert Ticket

I'm looking to purchase an Expert ticket for Hard Nox Area 27 on either April 28 or 29. Please message me if you have an Expert ticket you wish to sell.
  2. Matt Stokes

Yamaha R3 Race Bike for Sale

No expense spared Yamaha R3 race bike for sale. Fully safety wired and ready to race. Needs nothing. Would be $20k + to build this bike. Too many features to list, but some include: -Ohlins suspension front and rear; -Carbonin carbon fiber fairings; -Spare wheels with 2-race Dunlop rain tires...
  3. Matt Stokes

Ducati 996 For Sale

I'm selling my 2001 Ducati 996. Here is a link to the ad which contains all the photos and details about the bike: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1651928261&siteLocale=en_CA Contact me at [email protected], or 780-667-3300 to discuss more about the bike. Matt Stokes
  4. Matt Stokes

2001 Ducati 996 For Sale

I'm selling a beautiful 2001 Ducati 996. $14,000. This was the last year for the 996 and the bike has some nice factory improvements from previous model years including Marchesini 5 spoke wheels, upgraded Showa forks, and a fully adjustable Ohlins rear shock. Other upgrades include full...
  5. Matt Stokes

Front stand for sale...

Motorcycle front stand for sale. Fork lift style stand. In perfect condition. It doesn't fit the forks on my bike. $100
  6. Matt Stokes

520 Sprockets - Free

I have some 520 sprockets for free. 44 and 43 rear - 6 stud pattern 14 front They are in perfect condition. I will be at the track days this weekend if you want them. Matt Stokes 780-667-3300
  7. Matt Stokes

Ninja 300 Race Fairings...

I'm looking for a set of Ninja 300 race fairings. I would buy them from anywhere in Canada. Send me a note if you know of any that are available.
  8. Matt Stokes

Turn 5 safety...

Has any thought been given to making Turn 5 safer? It seems like the last area of low hanging fruit for making Castrol safer. It's a high speed corner after a straight, and our 1st corner after a busy start. The photo below was taken from the tower last year. From the turn in point near the...
  9. Matt Stokes

Events in 2020...

CSBK posted their 2020 season schedule recently with no western Canadian rounds. Disappointing. What happened to their plans to come to Area 27 and Castrol? Without CSBK coming, are we working on any ideas to do a home-and-home with WMRC to encourage some travel and a little interclub rivalry?
  10. Matt Stokes

Wanted - Front and Rear stands

I would like to buy front and rear stands that would work for a Yamaha R3. If you have any stands you would like to sell, please contact me. Matt 780-667-3300
  11. Matt Stokes

Home and Home series with another race club...

Have we ever considered doing a Home and Home event with another race club to promote a bit of travel and friendly rivalry between clubs? We could propose it to WMRC. One weekend we send 8 riders to Vancouver, and one weekend they send 8 riders to Edmonton. It could be 2 riders from each...
  12. Matt Stokes

Superlight Sprocket - 44 tooth, 520 chain - FREE

Superlight rear sprocket, 44 tooth, 520 chain. Fits a 6 bolt carrier. Very little use. Send me a message to see photos. Sorry, I can't figure out how to upload them here. Free. You pay the mailing costs from Canmore. Matt Stokes
  13. Matt Stokes

EMRA Racers at WMRC/Mission Raceway...

Good turn out with half a dozen EMRA members at Mission Raceway last weekend for the final double header of the season for WMRC. Tricky little track with some talented riders and big grids. I was able to run near the front of LW Supersport race starting from 26th on the grid. That's a lot of...
  14. Matt Stokes

MotoAmerica is coming to The Ridge!!!

June 26, 2020...ohhhh yeaaahhh!!!
  15. Matt Stokes

Lightweight Racing...

Clubmates, We hear chatter about interest in Lightweight racing next year. Will some EMRA members do it? At other clubs, LW is the big class and the growth class. I know, we are Albertans and real men race big bikes... But what if LW racing was fun and competitive, with great feedback from the...
  16. Matt Stokes

Racing at The Ridge with WMRRA...

I can't recommend highly enough to visit The Ridge and race with WMRRA. The track is fantastic. It's a roller coaster ride of fast flowing corners and elevation changes, mixed with a few hard braking zones and a nice long front straight. The surface is super smooth. The paddock has great...
  17. Matt Stokes

Travel Insurance for Racing/Tips and Tricks for riding The Ridge in Seattle

I'm travelling to The Ridge in Seattle next weekend to race with WMRRA. I need some travel medical insurance that covers "Speed Contests", which is insurance lingo for racing and extreme sports. It's proving difficult to find this coverage. Does anyone know an insurer that offers this? I'm sure...
  18. Matt Stokes

Track Days in 2019...

With Hard Nox cancelling their track days in 2019, it will be difficult to get track time to practice. Is the EMRA able to obtain any of the Hard Nox dates for test and tune or practice days?
  19. Matt Stokes

Missing fuel tanks...

Thanks to all the EMRA crew for putting on a great race school today. Had a blast...learned a ton! I am missing two jerry cans of fuel from today. I was in Group 1 pitted beside the drag race return lane. They went missing sometime after 4pm. If anyone has them, it would be really great to...
  20. Matt Stokes

Insurance...

What type of insurance policy is required to race with the EMRA, and which insurance company is preferred among your members? Thank you! Matt Stokes