Search results

1. J

For Sale: 2009 GSX-R

Race ready GSX-R 1000 Tech ready AiMS digital dash c/w potentiometers and gyrometer AiMS digital lap timer Ohlins suspension front and rear Comes with 2 extra sets of rims, c/w rain slicks (practically new, 4 laps)and multiple Pirelli take-offs. Mostly SC1’e, but 1 SC2 rear with lots of life...
  2. J

WTB 600cc race bike

Looking to see what might be available out there for a 600cc race bike.
  3. J

For Sale 09CBR6RR Racebike - $3500

Sent a pm last week, still interested if its available.
  4. J

TRS pins

looking to borrow a set of TRS pins. I have all the hardware but need a set of pins to fit a 2009 gsxr 1000. Ill need the pins by April 10 and will need them until the 25th. If anyones able to help me out that would be awesome.
  5. J

WTB Pirelli 200 SC1 rears

Looking for anyone with 1 or 2 new Pirelli 200 SC1 rears. Stored in heat, need them by April.
  6. J

WTB wheels for 2009 GSXR 1000

Looking for another set of wheels to keep another set of tires mounted.
  7. J

Gsxr 1000 fueling issue

Thanks. That filter has been checked and cleaned. Nothing obvious was found in fuel. Fuel pump tested good.
  8. J

Gsxr 1000 fueling issue

My bike is giving me some coughing/sputtering over 9000 rpm. Started after running fuel very low on a hardnox track session. Fuel light was popping on and sputtering in corners so rolled off and filled. Now it continues to cough and spit over 9-10,000 rpms regardless of fuel level or bike...
  9. J

WTB: Pirelli slicks

looking to try Pirelli’s. Anyone have some decent used take-offs?
  10. J

Air fence fundraiser night

Im not able to reply on the original thread. Just wondering if there are late arrivals allowed at the air fence fundraiser track evening, or if we can’t ride if we miss riders meeting? Just asking because i would consider coming out, but there is no way i can be there by riders meeting.
  11. J

Transponder

looking for a transponder to buy.