Search results

1. majikx

DOT race front tires. 2 of them

i have 2 front DOT race tires, med+ compound that i need gone. I have these out the door priced brand new for $100.00 each. if you want them let me know and ill bring them to the track this weekend. great for track days, or street bikes ect. Mike
  2. majikx

Dunlop tires (Get your A$$ on Dunlop July Sale) $380.00/set

Done! I will have a set for you. Now if Ian would just try the new compound/carcass tires... I think he would really like them.:D:D
  3. majikx

Sorry Trish, no rains at this time. do you want a set of slicks?
  4. majikx

Got them Brian, and Richard. Guys, this is a once a year deal to let you try the new compound/carcass from the new Dunlops. These are the same tires that are being used in Motoamerica. They are simply awesome. I am doing this to allow people to try the tires out at an incredible price deal...
  5. majikx

Good news!! I have been working with my suppliers and have a deal for this coming weekend. A full set of the sticky Dunlop race tires for an un-believable price of $380.00 a set. This will only be for this round, and it is for guys to see just how good the Dunlops are, and there is limited...
  6. majikx

Dunlop 190 rears + 1 Pirelli 180 rear

yes sorry ive been super busy and havent been on here in a while. check your inbox
  7. majikx

Dunlop 190 rears + 1 Pirelli 180 rear

If someone wants the GPA rears on here, I have 4 fronts to match the rears, i will blow out at $120 each! brand new, always in heated garage. Mike
  8. majikx

Want to Buy: Take off slicks and rain tires

just a heads up........... be very careful who you buy take offs from. Most riders dont replace there tires as often as they should, and use them until they dont feel safe on them. Be very cautious, look at the tire, make sure that there is still rubber left, you can tell with the holes or...
  9. majikx

Dunlop tires

Thank you everyone who has ordered and pre-paid or made arrangements. Your will have your tires for round 1. I did order some additional sets for track day guys and emergency racers. however these are going fast as well, once they are gone there gone. I will be at the Track on Sat morning June...
  10. majikx

Dunlop tires

Just a reminder for anyone that hasn't already, please get ahold of me today as the order for round one is going in tomorrow. I want to make sure I get everyone that needed tires. If you need tires for the race school please let me know as well. I can get them in and on your rims if required...
  11. majikx

Dunlop 2018 TIRES TIRES TIRES

order for area 27 will be end of next week, the round one order will be end of April. I wont be at area 27. but i think that there will be someone there.
  12. majikx

That pricing is in CAD. Dollars. Mike
  13. majikx

The new numbers are soft med and hard.. 0097 is soft 0455 is med 0585 is hard These have slight build changes and offer more side grip then previous years.. The 180 slicks also come in these compounds bit as well a super soft which offers insane grip. The front slicks are amazing and soft...
  14. majikx

Hey everyone. I know there has been a lot of questions out there, and rumours, and i have been busy playing in the snow, But the time is here. I will be servicing Dunlop race tires at the track this year. i am still working out the end details but i will be focused on this and the Dunlop riders...
  15. majikx

enclosed trailer 16x7

16x7 enclosed trailer extra height interior, https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cargo-utility-trailer/calgary/16x7-enclosed-trailer-extra-height-interior/1341280156?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android Price: $ 4,650 Maybe this...
  16. majikx

enclosed trailer 16x7

Hey guys, I have a beautiful 16x7 trailer for sale. It is barn doors but I have a made ramp with it. The thing is like new. Interior hasn't seen anything in it, it has lights and battery, I am blowing this out at 4650.00 obo for someone that needs a trailer. Tires are like new so are brakes...
  17. majikx

bike lift, stands, tire tree ect

Everything sold. Sorry guys. Thanks
  18. majikx

Transponder subscription runs out in May.. lol that would be to good a deal, would be like me giving it away. I have a gentleman that is supposed to take everything but the transponder. If he doesn't I'll know Friday am and have a list started ready for who's next in line. I also forgot I...
  19. majikx

I am selling my bike lift, it is the good style, not a cheap princess auto.. it is wide and strong has front wheel lock and is in great shape.. new was $800, selling for $400.00. Tire tree, holds 2 sets of rims and tires, $150.00 Front and rear pit bull stands $150 for both Pm me and I can...
  20. majikx

Mike's 2017 ZX10R

Thanks guys... it is a he'll of a deal for sure.. and who knows.. things may change by the spring ;) Have to focus on the little man for sure for now..