Search results

1. A

New race bodywork for sale & other great items

Hello everyone, very glad to hear road racing is still alive here in Alberta. I'm sure all of you with the EMRA have been working extremely hard with Castrol Raceways for the upcoming season and I want to say congratulations on keeping our sport alive here in the west! I have been in hiding...
  2. A

08-10 GSXR 600 stock exhaust

I've got a brand new muffler. still has the plastic protective shield on it. If interested email me at [email protected] Clint
  3. A

Bodywork Blowout $325.00/complete set - BRAND NEW!

As the title reads, I have several brand new sets of Hotbodies Racing bodywork that I really like to get rid of. Acceleration Racing is closing down and I still have a bit of inventory that needs to go. Bodywork Inventory: 2 - 08-10 gsxr 600/750 - 2 sbk tail 1 - 03-10 sv650/1000 6 - 09-11...
  4. A

09 GSXR subframe & tail fairings

08-10 GSXR subframe & Faings Dave, If you are looking for stock OEM parts I have both these items - brand new, never seen the street. email me direct if interested. [email protected]
  5. A

WTB SV650 race parts

SV650 Bodywork I have a new complete set of SV650 bodywork for sale - Great Price! I need it gone :). Also have a new set of Performance Friction brake pads for this bike. These are unbeleivable pads that last a long time and don not harm the rotors at all. Email me direct please if...
  6. A

Endurance Race Tires

Hey Guys, With the endurance race getting closer, I need to know ASAP if anyone would like to run the Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro slicks for this race. If so, I need to know right away as I will be placing my last large tire order of the season this week...... This is the same tire that Chris...
  7. A

WTB: GSXR - SRAD Race Parts

I have a set of used tire warmers ($200) or 1 set of brand new ($425), both Bickle Warmers. COntact me through [email protected] if intereseted.
  8. A

2011 Pirelli Tire Testing & Bike Setup

I know it is real short notice, but I would still like to let everyone know that I will be coming to Stratotech this Sunday and bringing all the new 2011 Pirelli tires. There has been quite a few changes to Pirelli's tire line up this season and I beleive it would be a good idea if I came up to...
  9. A

WTB- 05-06 ZX636 case gaurds/tire warmers

Bickle Warmers for sale I have a set of brand new Bickle warmers in either the standard type (1 temp setting) or the dual temp type. Both are for 180/120 twheel combination. Standard are blue at $425, dual stage are $525. I also have a few sets of used fully programmable and standard bickle...
  10. A

Race / Trackday Bodywork on Sale

Acceleration Racing has just received their second stocking order for 2011. We have over 50 complete kits of the new and improved Hotbodies Racing bodywork in stock here in Canada ready to go. We will even through in a free windscreen (if available for your model bike). Prices range from...
  11. A

2011 Pirelli Tire Pricing

Hey Everyone, I have been getting a few calls and emails regarding Pirelli tire pricing for 2011 so I figure I should post this for everone to see, especially since spring is finally here :D (at least for this weekend - don't miss it!) Here is the official pricing for some of Pirelli's...
  12. A

Pirelli tires

Derek, I have posted a more detailed tire price list for Pirelli tires on the forum here. I think you will see that our new 2011 pricing is very competitive, especially considering the product we are offering. I am always open to discussing further discount pricing on bulk orders, all you have...
  13. A

Pirelli Launches New & Improved Tires for 2011

Pirelli's EMRA Members Pricing Hey Everyone, Well I think this is it.... spring :D! Don't miss it, it may be gone in a week.... Here is the official pricing for some of Pirelli's more common race tires. I also have the trackday slicks and the Diablo Rosso Corsa track day tires available at...
  14. A

Pirelli Launches New & Improved Tires for 2011

ROME, GEORGIA – Pirelli concluded an exciting seventh season as Official Tire Supplier to the Superbike World Championship (WSBK), commanding seven outright best lap records and nine lap records at 8 of the 13 circuits on the Superbike calendar. Seven of these races showed a faster overall race...
  15. A

Motard Tires for 2011 - Dunlop & Pirelli

I just want to let everyone know that I have finally convinced Pirelli to allow us access here in Canada to their Diablo Supercorsa in a 150/60-17 in either soft (SC1) or med (SC2). This should be an excellent alternative to you motard maniacs, especially to those that want the excellent feel...
  16. A

New Pirelli Tires & Pricing !!!

Hey Fellow Racers, Now that spring is officially here its time for me to crawl out of hibernation and inform everyone on what’s new and exciting with Acceleration Racing and Pirelli. There have been lots of rumors flying around this winter about Pirelli not offering contingency anywhere in...
  17. A

Endurance Race 2011

handicaped Endurance race rule structure Hey Guys - There are lots of great ideas flying around here, its good to see so many people actually care about endurance racing. A few years ago I was racing with the ARL out at Atlantic Motorsport Park in Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia and they put on an...
  18. A

Off Season Race Bodywork Special

Send me an email direct or call me and we can discuss further. I'll see what I can do.
  19. A

Pirrelli Contingency

Yes I will be bringing in those SBK Pro tires (red stripe), but if you can, send me an email on what size you run, and I will make sure I bring that in. On another note, Kevin and I are working very hard to come up with some sort of tire program specifically for EMRA members. Ask me about it...
  20. A

No problem man. Joe will give you the best corse of action to take. Good Luck!

No problem man. Joe will give you the best corse of action to take. Good Luck!