Search results

1. B

Alpinestars RC-1 1-piece suit size 44

Sold Suit is now sold
  2. B

The suit fit almost perfectly when I got it from you ... my weight changed, now it doesn't ;)
  3. B

SIZE 44 US (54 EUR) Make me an offer, this is a great suit and like new! Shoot me a PM me if you want to try it on. I live just off Whyte Av.
  4. B

WTB: GSX-R front wheel

Need a straight front rim (with or without rotors for a 2003 GSXR 1000) PM me if you have one from the following: 2000 - 2003 GSX-R750 2001 - 2003 GSX-R600 2001 - 2003 GSX-R1000 Thanks
  5. B

Yamaha YZF R6 99-02 Carbon GP slip on $100

**SOLD** Like the title. New, never installed (sold the bike). eBay price was $130 + S/H. Looking for $100. NOT SURE IF IT MEETS 95dB SPL FOR STRATOTECH **SOLD**
  6. B

RS Taichi GP-X Japanese cowhide sz 54/44

Sorry, it's already sold
  7. B

RS Taichi GP-X Japanese cowhide sz 54/44

Black with white letters. Bought new last year. Awesome quality! Perforated with lots of vents. Apparently the toughest leather you can get and stitching quality is just as good a Dainese. Check out this video and picture ... mine is the same one. Not racing this year. Used only for racing...
  8. B

SIDI Vortice boots size 10 less than 1 y/o

Check out my Kijiji ad.
  9. B

Motorcycle transport for condo owners / renters!

Sold truck but still have motorcycle carrier for sale. Email me an offer if interested. Thanks Carrier also sold now.
  10. B

Bike carrier and truck. Price reduced!

ALL SOLD This is the least expensive form of transportation to and from the track for your bike! I used it last year to take my bike to Stratotech and I never needed help loading or unloading my bike. This ad is for the truck/receiver/carrier package: Truck: White 1992 GMC Sierra 3500...
  11. B

Price Drop and extras Price dropped to $1,500 (all included) ... need this gone ASAP! Will throw in plywood with wheel chock for track set-up. Wheel chock can also be used to stabilize a bike in the truck bed. Truck capable of transporting 3 sportbikes (or dirtbikes) with carrier.
  12. B

NOW SOLD I used this system all last year to take my bike to Stratotech and I never needed help loading or unloading the bike. This ad is for the truck/receiver/carrier package: Truck: White 1992 GMC Sierra 3500 (1-ton): bare bones, zero power options, standard transmission, 303K kms. Zero...
  13. B

'99 - '02 R6 NRC covers

Bump! Bumpity bump ... $300 OBO
  14. B

WTB race bike

No, I sold the R6 to a friend. The bike I'm going to buy is a 2005 600RR.
  15. B

'99 - '02 R6 NRC covers

Bump ... anyone racing a 1999 - 2002 R6 next year?
  16. B

WTB race bike

Haven't purchased it yet ... waiting till November till the seller returns to E-town.
  17. B

2005 gsxr race bike

Bump for a fantastic bike!
  18. B

WTB race bike

Hi Lu, Just letting you know I found one locally -- difficult decision man. Good luck with your sale bro.
  19. B

99 sv 650

More info? Susp, accessories, etc. extra parts?
  20. B

Pedrosa # clavicle

Fractured collarbone for Pedrosa Friday, 01 October 2010 The Repsol Honda rider sustained the injury in his left clavicle in a crash during FP1 at Motegi and will not participate in Sunday’s race. Michele Macchiagodena, MotoGP Medical Director, explained the situation to motogp.com.