1. T

Alpinestars gear and misc race items

Sold
  2. T

Random Round 4 Pics

Thanks for sharing!!
  3. T

RAT Pro Series EUR 46 US 12 red/white boots

Sorry just saw your reply. Will send a PM.
  4. T

RAT Pro Series EUR 46 US 12 red/white boots

Did these sell?
  5. T

EMRA 3 Sept 17 Photos

Great pic, for purchase, you want a PM here or you have email addy? Thanks for taking the time to get out and grab these great shots.
  6. T

EMRA 3 September 17 - Pics

Email sent, cheers.
  7. T

EMRA 3 Sept 17 Photos

Great pictures! Any chance I could see some of red #124 please. Cheers.
  8. T

Shaw cable BEIN sports hd

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up!
  9. T

Setup/Teardown volunteering

Our race team can help with tear down at the last round. The 4 of us will be there: Ryan Brady James Kendrick Cal Ozimko David Beeler
  10. T

Suzuki race tent

It is gone!!!!!
  11. T

Suzuki race tent

Or perhaps I could donate it to the club? Could it be used as shelter for the corner workers/volunteers?
  12. T

Suzuki race tent

We are in the most south west corner of pits. Red Honda tent with cbr300r's. Cheers.
  13. T

Suzuki race tent

Have an old Suzuki 10' x 10' tent, about 18 years old lol, seen lots of action at Race City back in the day. It still works, heavy steel frame, just needs some extra TLC to set up (some of the pins have been replaced with bolts, one leg has a minor bend), would still provide great sun and rain...
  14. T

Sorry guys, we can't help with this weekend, I was volunteering for round 3 tear down.
  15. T

Round 3 (July 10) tear down, we have 3 volunteers: James Kendrick Ryan Brady Cal Ozimko
  16. T

Suzuki GSXR forks calipers fender

Should advise the internals are unknown and I never cracked these open to take a look (previous owner advised it was oem internals).
  17. T

Suzuki GSXR forks calipers fender

See link below for pics. Forks and fender are 2006 GSXR600, calipers are 2005 GSXR750. All in great lightly used condition, no damage, no leaks, etc. I purchased the kit for a project I was working on, I am now changing direction so they are no longer required. Whole lot for $320. Would...
  18. T

Roadracing on TV

Thanks for the heads up!
  19. T

Safety wire options

I just ordered some from kurveygirl.com.....they have an ebay store too iirc http://www.kurveygirl.com/shop/
  20. T

Safety wire options

Thanks Justin