2017 WELLS CARGO 16' TRAILER with EXTRAS

Sam

I am selling my trailer - it was used very little and not abused. Rather than re-type out the entire description I will simply copy / paste the info from my kijiji ad (There are also more pictures in the kijiji ad) . I have 2 x 24' trailers and no longer have a need for this one.

I no longer need this great trailer. If the ad is visible then it is still available.

Before I describe this trailer I will answer a few questions that you may want to ask.
1 - No, I wont accept your low-ball offer. I buy and sell trailers regularly and you will not find a 16' trailer this new for this price.
2 - My "cash" price? Is the price is listed.
3 - Will I accept Paypal or a cheque?: Nope...email money transfer or cash only.
4 - Do I need your help selling it? No thanks.
5 - Will I trade for your item ?? Nope, no trades
6 - Are there any liens etc? Nope.
7 - Pictures: were taken today, just after I washed.
8 - Am I in a hurry to sell? No, I have the time and the space to store it.

This is a 2017 trailer. It is not beat up, never abused, no dents or scratches on the outside, and it works perfect. No rattles, pulls straight, nothing loose or bent. I am the first and only owner. They are currently selling for approx $7200+ brand new. It comes with 2 spare rims with tires (1 is shown in the picture), all 4 tires on the trailer are not the junk/cheap original ones the factory placed on it to save $ (I replaced them late summer as needed). Bearings were always greased and inspected by me and the brakes always adjusted perfectly. Interior has the usual small nicks and scuffs from use. Trailer is still under warranty from the dealer.

Trailer features a ramp and side door. 3700 lb axles and LED lights. I installed E-Trac, ramp lips, 2 overhead cabinets, and 110V fluorescent lighting. I also rock guarded the front tow A frame section. 16' x 7' internal square size + the 18" V space. Internal height is 6'6" and ramp door to nose inside is 17'8"

Serious buyer only, feel free to text me at 78(zero) - 264 7386. Email is also an option.

DSC_6849.JPG DSC_6851.JPG DSC_6848.JPG

Kijiji ad is here : https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1315144596