Aaron

jetfixer15

I was released from the Royal Alex today and have returned home to Cold Lake. I can't begin to express my grattitude to all the well wishers that have visited me in hospital and posted their thoughts on the forum. Thank You to all! In addition thank you very much to all who looked after me and my equipment post crash, it is massively appreciated. It looks like my seasons is done as the fracture to my left arm is quite complex and requires imobilization for 6 weeks. All I can recall is having no ability to stear the bike to the left into turn 7, tape going across my forehead (spine board), Dave's face and him asking me who he should call. Then I was in and out until I went to the Royal Alex Radiology. My recollection of the crash is not clear as I think being unconscious did a bit of a Ctrl Alt Delete on my brain. Special thans to Chris and Karen for keeping my truck, trailer and equipment safe and a place to stay. Hopefully I will come out for the final round and endurance race (spectator of course.....booooo).

Aaron

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Aarron, Glad to hear you are home. Rest up and give your body a chance to heal well,

Email me when you are feeling better,

See you soon,
Blair

Hi Aaron, I wasn't there to see it but it sounds like you got banged up pretty good. Heal up quick buddy, if you need someone to race that SV for you next round in SV cup, I may know someone.....haha

John

Dean

Heal fast and well Aaron! I was saddened to hear you were in a bad one!

I'm finally out of surgery for my accident that happened on round 4. I'm all pinned up too. Each day gets easier. I hope you are not left-handed. See you next year in Edmonton or Mission!