Attention all racers

Racin Jason

So we are getting really close to the big national round.
So exciting to have the big show coming back to Edmonton.
On that note, those of you who aren't racing in the nationals need to consider racing in the EMRA support classes.
I have watched national level racing come and go from Edmonton and Calgary. It's a shame but that's the way it goes.
We now have a chance to have the nationals here in our own city, but we need to fill the grids to keep them here.
So I implore all of you novices and "senior" people to make the time, find the budget and get out there and register.
We need to show the CSBK guys what healthy racing environment we have here in Edmonton. The best way to do that is to fill the grids and to fill the stands.
So get your bike ready and get signed up!!!

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
So we are getting really close to the big national round.
So exciting to have the big show coming back to Edmonton.
On that note, those of you who aren't racing in the nationals need to consider racing in the EMRA support classes.
I have watched national level racing come and go from Edmonton and Calgary. It's a shame but that's the way it goes.
We now have a chance to have the nationals here in our own city, but we need to fill the grids to keep them here.
So I implore all of you novices and "senior" people to make the time, find the budget and get out there and register.
We need to show the CSBK guys what healthy racing environment we have here in Edmonton. The best way to do that is to fill the grids and to fill the stands.
So get your bike ready and get signed up!!!

I totally agree Jason. The more riders the better!

DMesher

And as it's been pointed out, the Novice and Senior support class races are EMRA spec'd races, so nothing different required to prep the bikes (i.e. not CSBK specs). The same tech spec requirements, tires, and fuel you would normally run at any other EMRA race.

If I was in town this week/weekend I'd be there <pout> .. :(

Darel