Back on the Bike for 2015

gixxer60_0

Hey guys I don't really know a lot of the boys at the EMRA other than Rusty. I did do a few rounds with WCC at Stratotech a few years back. I moved to Calgary from BC 2 years ago and sold my race bike. So as of this year I am back on a bike (GSXR 750) I will be doing track days only but you know that usually leads back into racing. I do miss the friends at the track (Mission) and the fun on the race track. I look forward to meeting many of you guys as I know the track days are a big deal for racers. I would like to wish all a Merry Christmas and a Great Racing Season.

Thad
formerly 66 WMRC

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Welcome!

You couldn't have pick a better club or time to get back into track days/ racing with. This year the EMRA and Castrol Raceway will be hosting even more track days and race rounds! There will be a track night every friday before race weekends, and if you so choose to race there will be seven rounds of racing this season. First track night will be May 22! Canadian superbike will also be in town July 10-12.

DEFBOY35

welcome Thad!
just wanted to mention as well, if you are looking to do track days this season, but decide to hold off on racing, volunteering at the race events is a great way to work towards some free track time! and also get up as close as it gets for the race action!!!

gixxer60_0

welcome Thad!
just wanted to mention as well, if you are looking to do track days this season, but decide to hold off on racing, volunteering at the race events is a great way to work towards some free track time! and also get up as close as it gets for the race action!!!

Shane

If it works out I will definitely do some form of corner working did it at wmrc lots of fun and I also did it on corners where I was having trouble with line. Watch the fast guys and you learn a ton.

gixxer60_0

Hey guys I don't really know a lot of the boys at the EMRA other than Rusty. I did do a few rounds with WCC at Stratotech a few years back. I moved to Calgary from BC 2 years ago and sold my race bike. So as of this year I am back on a bike (GSXR 750) I will be doing track days only but you know that usually leads back into racing. I do miss the friends at the track (Mission) and the fun on the race track. I look forward to meeting many of you guys as I know the track days are a big deal for racers. I would like to wish all a Merry Christmas and a Great Racing Season.

Thad
formerly 66 WMRC

The new bike I will be running laps. It's got a pretty good history of winning races and holding track records. It's Al Schmidt old bike. Really looking forward to spinning some laps on this well rounded bike. 2008 GSXR 750

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 49

gixxer60_0

I will be at the Track Attack Friday and racing Saturday and Sunday. Running under red 53. Look forward to this. I have meet many racers on the Hard Knox track days. Look forward to meeting many more. Great bunch of guys within the EMRA members and executives.