Brake Lever Guards, Shark Fin Sprocket Toe Guards

sv-racing-parts

SVRP Brake Lever Guard and Matching Bar End Slider.jpg Shark Fin Current Generation.jpg SVRP Lap Timers.jpg View attachment 2256 View attachment 2257 View attachment 2258 View attachment 2256 View attachment 2257 View attachment 2258 Hi Everyone, Here comes the 2020 Race Season for EMRA at Castrol Raceway. SV Racing Parts, Brake Lever Guards are EMRA Prices at $60, Canadian $ and include both the Brake Side Approved Lever Guards and the matching Clutch Side Bar End. We are also Special Pricing the latest Generation Woodcraft Shark Fin Sprocket Toe Guards for your bikes at only $65 Canadian $. Need Engine Guard-Covers?? Just Email me and Ask, Shipping to your door anywhere in Alberta is Quick and Inexpensive for EMRA Riders and Racers. Email me with your Bike Model and Year and your shipping details.

Want a Lap Timer to Pace Yourself as You Lap Castrol so that you get immediate feedback while on the Track Session?? Only $50 Canadian $ for EMRA Member Riders and Racers. Email me Directly at [email protected]