CBR 125R Complete Mini-Bike Race and Street Set Up

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Originally built this with my daughter in mind but she decided not to ride at all. Bike is absolutely like new in every respect, Full Clean No Accident History, all like new street parts come with it including low mileage street tires.

This bike is fully prepped and compliant for track use anywhere. Done up in Cafe Racer Style with Full Sliders everywhere necessary and has Dunlop Race Slicks on bike, as well as:

Tyga Full Race Exhaust System,

Power Commander V with Full Dyno Tune and Quick Shifter as well,
IMG_6263_zpsb48909b3.jpg

Brand New Honda Spare Handle Bars and Clutch and Brake Levers. Has extra New AFAM Sprockets, and Set of New Front Wheel, Rotors for Front Wheel, Extra Rear Wheel with Rotor and Cush Drive and New Honda Sprocket Carrier for the 2nd Rear Wheel
IMG_6261_zps8fb349ac.jpg

Comes with SV Racing Parts, Tire Warmers and SV Racing Parts Black Front and Rear Stands for the Bike and included Light Weight Aluminum Mini Bike Ramp,

Comes with the SV Racing Parts Lap Timer System installed,

Come with the SV Racing Parts Black Custom Racing Rear Sets and and Black Rear Set Riser Plates installed, They provide awesome Adjustability.

Bike is a 2007 Honda CBR 125R in Black and has 5000 km on the speedo. All valuable Street Parts are removed and wrapped for safe storage in a heated environment,

With all the parts including street and Race components I am looking for $2800 all in for everything,
IMG_6259_zpsa2a185f2.jpg

This is the condition best turnkey, Modern Mini-Bike Package. Absolutely ready to get on and ride without needing to do a thing.

Probably the best training system for both street and big bike racing is in the Mini-Bike,

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Originally built this with my daughter in mind but she decided not to ride at all. Bike is absolutely like new in every respect,

Full Clean Bike with No Accident History, all like new street parts come with it including low mileage street tires. This is a bike you could use for training for yourself or your kids and convert back to a like new fully licensable street bike in a couple of hours,

This bike is fully prepped and compliant for track use anywhere. Done up in Cafe Racer Style with Full Sliders everywhere necessary and has Dunlop Race Slicks on bike, as well as:

Power Commander V with Full Dyno Tune and Quick Shifter Installed,
IMG_6263_zpsb48909b3.jpg

Brand New Honda Spare Handle Bars and Clutch and Brake Levers. Has extra New AFAM Sprockets, and Set of New Front Wheel, Rotors for Front Wheel,

Extra Rear Wheel with Rotor and Cush Drive and New Honda Sprocket Carrier for the 2nd Rear Wheel
IMG_6261_zps8fb349ac.jpg

Comes with SV Racing Parts, Tire Warmers and SV Racing Parts Black Front and Rear Stands for the Bike and included Light Weight Aluminum Mini Bike Ramp,

Come with the SV Racing Parts Black Custom Racing Rear Sets and and Black Rear Set Riser Plates installed, They provide awesome Adjustability for Riders of all ages.

Bike is a 2007 Honda CBR 125R in Black and has 5000 km on the speedo. All valuable Street Parts are removed and wrapped for safe storage in a heated environment,

With all the parts Including Street and Race components I am looking for $2800 all in for everything,
IMG_6259_zpsa2a185f2.jpg

This is the condition best turnkey, Modern Mini-Bike Package you will find anywhere.

Absolutely ready to get on and ride without needing to do a thing.

Probably the best training system for both street and big bike racing is using the Mini-Bike to get your skills honed,

Blair

Last edited:

krea.tion

Hey Blair, afraid to ask how much you are selling this for but I might as well know. Need a track bike for my girlfriend for next season, this would do wonders. Thanks!

Leo
780-915-2983

Ducbert

EMRA Executive Member
Line just above the pic:

"With all the parts Including Street and Race components I am looking for $2800 all in for everything"

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Originally built this with my daughter in mind but she decided not to ride at all. Bike is absolutely like new in every respect,

***Just received new spare rear sprockets from Pit Bull that I had custom made so now the bike comes with 14 - 15 - 16t Front and 40-41-42 -43t Rear Sprockets.***

Full Clean Bike with No Accident History, all like new street parts come with it including low mileage street tires. This is a bike you could use for training for yourself or your kids and convert back to a like new fully licensable street bike in a couple of hours,

Power Commander V with Full Dyno Tune and Quick Shifter Installed,
IMG_6263_zpsb48909b3.jpg

Brand New Honda Spare Handle Bars and Clutch and Brake Levers. Has extra New AFAM Sprockets, and Set of New Front Wheel, Rotors for Front Wheel,

Extra Rear Wheel with Rotor and Cush Drive and New Honda Sprocket Carrier for the 2nd Rear Wheel
IMG_6261_zps8fb349ac.jpg

Come with the SV Racing Parts Black Custom Racing Rear Sets and and Black Rear Set Riser Plates installed, They provide awesome Adjustability for Riders of all ages.

With all the parts Including Street and Race components I am looking for $2800 all in for everything,
IMG_6259_zpsa2a185f2.jpg

This is the condition best turnkey, Modern Mini-Bike Package you will find anywhere.

Absolutely ready to get on and ride without needing to do a thing.

Probably the best training system for both street and big bike racing is using the Mini-Bike to get your skills honed,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Originally built this with my daughter in mind but she decided not to ride at all. Bike is absolutely like new in every respect, Full Clean No Accident History, all like new street parts come with it including low mileage street tires.

Power Commander V with Full Dyno Tune and Quick Shifter as well,
IMG_6263_zpsb48909b3.jpg

Brand New Honda Spare Handle Bars and Clutch and Brake Levers. Has extra New AFAM Sprockets, and Set of New Front Wheel, Rotors for Front Wheel, Extra Rear Wheel with Rotor and Cush Drive and New Honda Sprocket Carrier for the 2nd Rear Wheel
IMG_6261_zps8fb349ac.jpg

Come with the SV Racing Parts Black Custom Racing Rear Sets and and Black Rear Set Riser Plates installed, They provide awesome Adjustability.

With all the parts including street and Race components I am looking for $2800 all in for everything,
IMG_6259_zpsa2a185f2.jpg

This is the best condition, Modern Mini-Bike turnkey Package you will find anywhere. Absolutely ready to get on and ride without needing to do a thing.

Probably the best training system for both street and big bike racing is in the Mini-Bike,

Blair