CSBK is coming to castrol

fast316

EMRA Executive Member

Thorsten

Hi all, this is a great coup for the EMRA, congratulations! I'm gonna have to pencil this into my calendar and drop by, for old times' sake...

Cheers,
Thorsten

Truenorth

This horrible hoax about the return of bike racing in Edmonton is cruel and disturbing. The thought that I may enjoy my favourite sport with only a 6 hour drive is unfair. Surely the track will be turned into a land fill or housing development before the season starts.:D

Congrats to EMRA for your perseverance in building the dream. I'm excited!!

yak

This horrible hoax about the return of bike racing in Edmonton is cruel and disturbing. The thought that I may enjoy my favourite sport with only a 6 hour drive is unfair. Surely the track will be turned into a land fill or housing development before the season starts.:D

Congrats to EMRA for your perseverance in building the dream. I'm excited!!

Welcome to the field of dreams.

Regarding your name and location we have a long time member that resides in Yellowknife so you may need to tweak your name. ;)

Truenorth

With a different name, I would still be strong and free. My nick appears on many race threads; it's staying. I flagged races at Mosport when Yvonne Duhamel was starting to beat Ivor Lloyd, so I've got a little bit of "long term" too. It's been very hard to follow racing in Alberta and by reading your website, I found there were races last year that I missed. Thanks for the welcome.