Ducati 848 / Case Covers?

Hi I raced just one session last year and my bike was certified O.K. for tech inspection. I was thinking of racing this final week end. Is there a change or a need for case covers, I was O.K. last year, but I know some bikes did need them last year, but I was told I was O.K.

Barry

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
I don't do tech, but I race a twin as well and case covers are pretty hard to find. 99% of the time a twin will land on the gas tank not the engine case. I get away with a bunch of frame slider. The more protection the better. If you can get case guards I would get them.
Neil

Thanks for the reply Neil, ya I have frame sliders on the Duc as well, and thinking about last year I remember the frame sliders did help make it pass the inspection. Thanks

Barry

YZF1000jon

We want to have the chance of oiling the track reduced. Case covers and/or frame savers are a suitable method of keeping the engine covers from touching and cracking, possibly reducing the chance of oil on the track. No changes have been made to that this year.

fonzy

we will be running a 848 in the endurance race , and we did find case covers , hit up sv racing , it might be too late for this round

sv-racing-parts

Ducati 848 / Case Covers

:) Hi, I have the Woodcraft Case Covers for the 848,

Just Email me whenever you are ready at [email protected] and I willl get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair