Insurance

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by Logan, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Logan

Logan Member

Logan Evans
    I just tried getting disability insurance for the track and they approved it but put in a clause that I wasn't covered for motor sports..... Kind of pointless considering that's what I wanted it for.

What do you guys use for insurance for racing?

Thanks for the help!

2. cbrdsm

cbrdsm New Member

Calvin O
    I've got a connection that covers all track use. Pretty good policy actually. Lemme know

3. gixxer60_0

gixxer60_0 Active Member

Thad Klassen
    who is it let us know.

4. Logan

Logan Member

Logan Evans
    I pm'd you. Awaiting response.

5. cbrdsm

cbrdsm New Member

Calvin O
    I'll send you guys PM's

6. 2quickrides

2quickrides EMRA Executive Member

Sean
    Me too please

cbrdsm likes this.
  7. rparsloe

rparsloe New Member

Richard Parsloe
    Cost of racing may be a bit towards the upper scale; even though the consideration of increased risk and potential of even higher consequence may weigh fairly high, the sheer freedom of the mind with no internal noise while riding pays off in many ways..
    I just obtained insurance with Tugo for 3 days racing in the USA where medical cost(s) can be rather atrocious even for a basic intervention.
    Cost: 3 days medical insurance that covers 'hazardous activities' (motorized competition) for a total coverage to not exceed $500K with a $2K U.S deductible = $252 Can. FYI

8. DEFBOY35

DEFBOY35 Well-Known Member

Shane C Fraser
    Are you flying in and out?
    Make sure the coverage is for the time you enter the us to the time you enter Canada. Have to include the travel days from what they have told me in the past.

9. rparsloe

rparsloe New Member

Richard Parsloe
    That is an excellent point you have made and one to ponder - good to investigate.
    I have more than sufficient medical coverage for 'out of country' travel (up to 40 days) but my regular insurance plan has a ceiling of $500K, just felt additional coverage was warranted given nature of risk/consequence.
    When booking with Tugo, I stated that I wanted 'hazardous activity' coverage for the period of time that I would actually be undertaking hazardous activities since other insurance provided adequate coverage for while I was travelling out of country. Basic plan + hazardous activities.

DEFBOY35 likes this.
  10. DEFBOY35

DEFBOY35 Well-Known Member

Shane C Fraser
    Hmm. It was Tugo before that told me I had to take the coverage from the day I left the country until the day I was back. But that may have also been before they went to their flat rate for hazardous activity.
    Wanted regular insurance for travel days and the high risk coverage for the days spent on track, at the time at least, it was all or nothing!

rparsloe likes this.
  11. cbrdsm

cbrdsm New Member

Calvin O
    my contact is Mike, just tell him Calvin sent you, you can reach him at 780-497-8097

12. Kabazzi

Kabazzi New Member

Vlad
    Requiring some pneumatic tools to be powered, solving your household or vehicle maintenance tasks, select the best 30 gallon air compressor that is an excellent choice. The capacity is sufficient for most of DIY works, due to large, reliable pre-attached wheels, the portability is outstanding, the prices are reasonable for any household. So, let’s highlight 5 reliable and popular 30 gal air compressors that are popular nowadays, offering you to select the one that meets your requirements and budget https://realneedit.com/ .

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  13. Logan

Logan Member

Logan Evans
    I think you missed the topic of this post......