MiniBike Racing Anyone, Dealer Opportunities

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by sv-racing-parts, Jan 22, 2014.

1. sv-racing-parts

sv-racing-parts Well-Known Member

:) Hi Everyone, I setting up the Canadian Dealer Network for the KAYO MiniGP MR125 Race Bike. These are out of the crate ready to race 125 MiniBikes that are now approved for the CMA National Series in the spec Class,

They are being very well received and this is now the 3rd season for their use in Canada. the KAYO is based on a Yamaha 125 engine and proven to be very cost effective and durable, as in they are very tough to break.

Starting with this issue of Canadian Biker I am running an Ad for the next year offering Low Initial Entry Costs on Dealerships across Canada.

My main criteria in setting up dealers is not based on them being current Motorcycle Vendors or Shops necessarily. Currently I am giving preference to Riding and Racing Enthusiasts that either have current active involvement in MiniBike Racing in their areas or would like to become actively involved in promoting the sport in their areas.

The Bikes are currently being warehoused in Vancouver along with OEM Replacement Parts and our complete Aftermarket Line of Accessories and Performance Parts produced specifically for the KAYO MiniGP MR125.

These bike retail at $2595 in the crate ready to race minus Safety Wire and an easily installed Slider or two that may be required at specific tracks.

We even have Extended Seats for larger or Adult Riders,

If you have any interest in learning more Email me Directly at Info@ftraceservices.com No PM Please.

Visit me to learn more about the KAYO Spec and opportunities at www.ftraceservices.com

Mini Racing and these bikes are an awesome amount of fun and probably one of the top ways of developing your riding skills and reducing your lap times. Just ask riders like Nicky Hayden what Mini Racing do for you on the track. :)

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  2. sv-racing-parts

sv-racing-parts Well-Known Member

:) We just wrapped up the Vancouver Bike Show and had a portion of my 30 foot SV Racing Parts Booth dedicated to the KAYO MiniGP MR 125

The response was incredibly positive with hundreds of people signing up their kids and themselves for our spring demo-ride day in early March for the bike being held at Gregg Moore Raceway in Chilliwack. We even had riders like Steve Crevier and a number of the top riders from WMRC signing up for themselves and their kids to ride the bike.

We even had two different women come back and ask if the bike could be delivered to their homes as surprise gifts for their husbands. :)

Most Positive bike show I have been at in years,

Next season the KAYO will be on display Nationally at all the bike shows,

The people behind the KAYO project are well experienced 125 and up racers out of the AMA and Euro Racing Scene and now that the bike has been approved as a Spec Class CMA Nationals approved bike it is here to stay,

We are working towards a National Series KAYO Class Race Series across Canada in the very near future.

This is an awesome opportunity going forward to build on and to participate positively in the racing community,

Contact me anytime at www.svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair