My Banquet speech, take 2

AleksV

So I thought my "speech" at the banquet was insufficient, and EMRA deserved a little more from me for such an award.

I received the "Intermediate Rookie of the Year" award for 2013, and I was just speechless. Excited, nervous, and stage fright hit me a little, and turned out to be a loss for words, and just didn't know what to say.

I'd like to thank everyone who thought I deserved it, it means a lot to me. It is really an awesome experience, and a dream come true to race motorcycles, and EMRA made that possible for me.

Huge thanks to all the friends that helped out trough out the year, that set my skill level to where it is now. Jon, Dave, Dana, Brian, Wilson, Cody, Justin Knapik with OTP classes, and everyone else that helped on, and off the track. And of course, my lovely girlfriend Maria, that supports my addiction.

Great group of people, made a lot of friends, and really excited to see what the next year brings. I wish I had all this written down at the banquet, so hopefully I'll be more prepared for the huge amount of awards I will get next year :p

#23, Aleks

Goatse

So I thought my "speech" at the banquet was insufficient, and EMRA deserved a little more from me for such an award.

I received the "Intermediate Rookie of the Year" award for 2013, and I was just speechless. Excited, nervous, and stage fright hit me a little, and turned out to be a loss for words, and just didn't know what to say.

I'd like to thank everyone who thought I deserved it, it means a lot to me. It is really an awesome experience, and a dream come true to race motorcycles, and EMRA made that possible for me.

Huge thanks to all the friends that helped out trough out the year, that set my skill level to where it is now. Jon, Dave, Dana, Brian, Wilson, Cody, Justin Knapik with OTP classes, and everyone else that helped on, and off the track. And of course, my lovely girlfriend Maria, that supports my addiction.

Great group of people, made a lot of friends, and really excited to see what the next year brings. I wish I had all this written down at the banquet, so hopefully I'll be more prepared for the huge amount of awards I will get next year :p

#23, Aleks

You did great, but let me FTFY.:D