Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Floor Plates with Hardware

sv-racing-parts

Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Floor Plates with Hardware Ready to Ship Now!!

:) Hey Everyone I have a couple of the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Floor Plates with Hardware Kits here and can ship them together to Edmonton Area very inexpensively. They are $44 Canadian $ So an Awesome deal and opportunity.

Email me Directly a b.laytonsvracingparts.com and we can ship them all by courier to one address in Edmonton to make the shipping another Sweet Deal for these Trailer Restraint Floor Plates with Hardware getting to you,

Just confirmed shipping at $15 Canadian $ per Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Floor Plate with Hardware set; Act Fast.

Let me know as soon as possible, there are only 3 available and 1 is already spoken for,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

DEFBOY35

As an added bonus when your order gets screwed up you will get asked to pay even more shipping. Great deal. Act fast.

sv-racing-parts

What is your problem Shane. I have not Sold or Shipped you any parts including anything to do with Pit Bull.

Nor have I had any correspondence with you regarding any parts at all or shipping to you of any parts.

If you have any issue, deal with it directly, With me personally; Not this nonsense on the Forum,

I work hard to be sure that everyone I work with gets what they need, when they need it, as quickly as possible.

Best regards,
Blair

DEFBOY35

As a matter of fact you have sold me parts in the past. Pit bull products as well.
I have heard many times about your shenanigans and am sick of seeing fellow racers get screwed around and asked to pay more to cover your screw ups.

If you don't like my comments that is unfortunate. But perhaps you should better your business tactics to avoid them in the first place. Until then I'd suggest to racers to deal with our local trackside vendors or through your local shops.
Take care.

sv-racing-parts

Yes Shane you did purchase Awesome parts from me a good number of year ago. All great Parts. But you have not purchased or had me ship anything to you in many years. I do not screw anyone around.

Your comments and your post on this thread is inappropriate and your insinuations and comments are not correct.

I Challenge you to find any of your local shops or any other track side vendor to provide these Pit Bull Trailer Restraints for $44 Canadian $ in Edmonton.

With the current Canada Post situation Shipping to Edmonton at all will be a huge issue for most everyone. My offer to Courier these parts to an address for $15 Canadian $ to make work out for everyone is great rate and they are there in 3 days.

What is your real agenda here Shane?

For anyone needing the Trailer Restraint Floor Plates. Do the math on the US $ Rate on the Pit Bull Website and see for yourselves that $44 Canadian is more than fair. Shipping with my courier will get these Trailer Restraints into Edmonton or anywhere in Alberta in 3 days without any unnecessary drama at all.

DEFBOY35

The agenda was posted above. I am sick of hearing about people that have had less than desirable dealings with you.
And tell me you did not just have an order for one of these plates cancelled due to the fact you forgot it on the order and then tried to charge shipping on the item that was already paid for and should have been shipped with the original order?

GrahamL

Administrator
The situation that Shane is referring to did in fact just happen. I ordered a restraint and extra floor plate from Blair and when it arrived the extra plate was missing. No big deal vendor errors happen. Contacted Blair and he said due to the shipping costs he would have it sent up with another order. Since there wasn't an order coming up here and with the looming postage lockout he offered to ship it to me using a different shipper and split the shipping. I declined his offer and he refunded my $44.

As I see it a couple of things could have easily rectified the situation. Double check the vendor orders to ensure all the components are there. It's an honest mistake and it happens. The second thing, if the screw up happens own it and get the parts that were ordered to the buyer in a reasonable time frame without extra cost being passed to the buyer (wasn't his/her fault)

Anyways... I didn't want to make a big deal of this issue. But I also feel that Shane is correct in his statement and just calling it out. Even though it was my order the second plate was for him. Now he gets to borrow mine :)

sv-racing-parts

Shane; so what you are so wound up about has really zero to do with you.

Graham Lynch and I had worked out how to get the Extra Floor Plate that Pit Bull had missed on his order to him and one of the options that Graham suggested was a simple refund. Which he received.

Manufacturers and Vendors are human and sometimes mistakes happen. Graham and I worked it out and you need to let it go.

The cost to ship direct to Graham by courier for delivery within 3 days from the USA after I split the costs with him would be $17 including all border costs and fees.

At $44 these are low value, heavy parts to ship and my offer is still open if he chooses to request the Floor Plate with hardware shipped.

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

DEFBOY35

The cost to ship direct to Graham by courier for delivery within 3 days from the USA after I split the costs with him would be $17 including all border costs and fees.

At $44 these are low value, heavy parts to ship and my offer is still open if he chooses to request the Floor Plate with hardware shipped.

Best regards,
Blair

So the point is that you are still trying to charge extra shipping on an item that was ordered and was missed on yours or your suppliers end. That's shady. To make your customer pay for that.

there is no denying that pitbull makes quality parts.

sv-racing-parts

Trailer Restraint Floor Plates with Hardware

That is not accurate. When the parts arrived and he discovered the Extra Floor Plate was not in the box Graham let me know and let me now that he was good to go on a refund. or wait.

With the imminent Canada Post Issues, I merely offered a way in which I could get the parts to Edmonton, Shipped Courier from the USA, at a reasonable cost to everyone so that Graham could go to his event with no stress on getting a floor plate.

I have apologized for that part not working out. And Graham is very happy with the Trailer Restraint that I had shipped to him.

The refund on the parts is done as per the wishes of the actual customer.

Do we all wish that the Extra Floor Plate had been in the box? Yes we do.

Is it time to move on now? Yes it is.

If Graham chooses to have it shipped the offer is still open to him.

I always do my best to make things work out and be good for everyone.

These are excellent parts that will serve whoever needs them well,

Best regards,
Blair

GrahamL

Administrator
I wouldn't say I am happy... I am just not willing to pay for more shipping when I already paid once. The idea was to get everything in one order to avoid the extra shipping. We are all human we all make mistakes but why should one person pay for another's? ;)

That being said. Blair offered a solution. I declined. I got a refund for the part I didn't receive. It is what it is.

I think Shane's point was just buyer beware. My case in point.

sv-racing-parts

When I said happy Graham, I was referring to the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint that you received, and to the email you sent me on June 23rd,

Worse case scenario if they are going to charge you shipping and everything again just refund me the cost of the plate and tax. Call it even.

Thanks, -Graham

What I did do was try to find a reasonable to make it work out.

I am sorry that that translates into Buyer Beware for you; Not my intent at all.

My sole goal is always to get riders what they need to get out onto the track

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited: