Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy On Now

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have had a number of EMRA Members Email regarding bringing the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy back again this year,

It is on and running for EMRA members effective today. Do not procrastinate, These are superb products.

This is the start of the busiest time of the year for production and shipping with Race Season winding up to full speed in the USA so Pit Bull is Flat Out making these great products,

$280 all in for EMRA members
pitbulltrailerrestraint2.jpg

These are sweet units and the ultimate way to transport your bike on your trailer.

Just ask any of the EMRA Members that got them from SV Racing Parts on the previous Group Buy Offers from SV Racing Parts last year or the year before and you will hear only praise.

pitbulltrailerrestraint-1.jpg

Roll your bike over the Patented Pit Bull Trailer Restraint and get locked down and ready to drive away knowing your bike is completely secure.

EMRA Member Price is $280 all in, Shipping is $19.95 Flat Rate to Edmonton with no other costs at all, Everything is included.

Email me Directly Right Away to be included with a contact phone number and your bike model and year. This is a time limited offer.

Got one already and just need more parts or adapters for other bikes, Email me the details and I will get you looked after right away,

Visit my site at www.svracingparts.com for other great SV Racing Parts and accessories,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy On Now,

:) Hi Everyone, Here is a Heads Up Reminder, I have the EMRA Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy back again this year,

It is on and running for EMRA members effective now, the transportation costs for shipping these parts is increasing all the time so let me know if you are interested as soon as you can,

Do not procrastinate, These are superb products and $280 is a great price.

This is the start of the busiest time of the year for production and shipping with Race Season winding up to full speed in the USA so Pit Bull is Flat Out making these great products,

These are sweet units and the ultimate way to transport your bike on your trailer.

Just ask any of the EMRA Members that got them from SV Racing Parts on the previous Group Buy Offers from SV Racing Parts last year or the year before and you will hear only praise.

Roll your bike over the Patented Pit Bull Trailer Restraint and get locked down and ready to drive away knowing your bike is completely secure.

EMRA Member Price is $280 all in, Shipping is $19.95 Flat Rate to Edmonton with no other costs at all, Everything is included.

Email me Directly Right Away to be included with a contact phone number and your bike model and year. This is a time limited offer.

Got one already and just need more parts or adapters for other bikes, Email me the details and I will get you looked after right away,

Visit my site at www.svracingparts.com for other great SV Racing Parts and accessories,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Here is a Heads Up Reminder, I have the EMRA Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy back again this year,

It is on and running for EMRA members effective now, the transportation costs for shipping these parts is increasing all the time so let me know if you are interested as soon as you can,

Do not procrastinate, These are superb products and $280 is a great price.

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

The first wave of Trailer Restraints are in, and on their way to EMRA Members now, Anyone else interested in getting one of these great Pit Bull Products can Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Already own one and want want the kit to use it on another bike? Contact me and I will bring those parts in on the same deal and get them up to you right away,

Do not procrastinate, These are superb products and $280 is a great price for the Pit Bull Trailer Restraints anywhere,

This is the start of the busiest time of the year for production and shipping with Race Season winding up to full speed in the USA so Pit Bull is Flat Out making these great products but they are quick to get whatever we need up to us,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Do not procrastinate, Time is running out on this Group Buy,

The second wave of Trailer Restraints are in, and on their way to EMRA Members now, Anyone else interested in getting one of these great Pit Bull Products can Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Already own one and want want the kit to use it on another bike? Contact me and I will bring those parts in on the same deal and get them up to you right away,

Do not procrastinate, These are superb products and $280 is a great price for the Pit Bull Trailer Restraints anywhere,

This is the start of the busiest time of the year for production and shipping with Race Season winding up to full speed in the USA so Pit Bull is Flat Out making these great products but they are quick to get whatever we need up to us,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Do not procrastinate, Time is running out on this Group Buy,

The second wave of Trailer Restraints are in, and on their way to EMRA Members now, Anyone else interested in getting one of these great Pit Bull Products can Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

All good things come to an end. Do not procrastinate, Time is running out on this Group Buy, I have time to do one more batch of these for my fellow EMRA Racers and members. These are the absolute best system for trailering your bikes,

The Fourth wave of Trailer Restraints are in, and on their way to EMRA Members now, Anyone else interested in getting one of these great Pit Bull Products can Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

All good things come to an end. Do not procrastinate, If you want to have a Pit Bull Trailer Restraint in your trailer for the start of the Race Season this year now is the time to Email me Directly at [email protected] and get yours ordered,

Time is running out on this Group Buy, I have time to do this latch batch of Trailer Restraints for my fellow EMRA Racers and members. These are the absolute best system for trailering your bikes,

The Fourth wave of Trailer Restraints are in, and on their way to EMRA Members now, Anyone else interested in getting one of these great Pit Bull Products can Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, This is the last post up I will do for the EMRA Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy for this year,

After this anyone want the Pit Bull Trailers Restraints will need to Email me Directly for them at [email protected]

All good things come to an end. Do not procrastinate, If you want to have a Pit Bull Trailer Restraint in your trailer for the start of the Race Season this year now is the time to Email me Directly at [email protected] and get yours ordered now,

Time is running out on this Group Buy, I have time to do this latch batch of Trailer Restraints for my fellow EMRA Racers and members. These are the absolute best system for trailering your bikes,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Two members have come forward and asked if they can order a Trailer Restraint on the Group Buy Pricing, I have said Yes, so if anyone else is thinking "Why Didn't I Order One", Now is the time to Email me Directly at [email protected] and let me know your bike model and year, I can still get it in and up to you for Round 2 if you Act Now,

This is the last post up I will do for the EMRA Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy for this year,

After this anyone want the Pit Bull Trailers Restraints will need to Email me Directly for them at [email protected]

All good things come to an end. Do not procrastinate, If you want to have a Pit Bull Trailer Restraint in your trailer for the start of the Race Season this year now is the time to Email me Directly at [email protected] and get yours ordered now,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, One Last Run for this Season on the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy Pricing,

A couple of members have come forward and asked if they can order a Trailer Restraint on the Group Buy Pricing, I have said Yes, so if anyone else is thinking "Why Didn't I Order One", Now is the time to Email me Directly at [email protected] and let me know your bike model and year, I can still get it in and up to you for Round 2 if you Act Now,

This is the last post up I will do for the EMRA Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy for this year,

Blair