Race leathers in Calgary

jlitz

Good afternoon ladies and gents,

I was wondering if any of you could provide me with a little info on the best shops to check out in Calgary as I'm still 2 hours south and have not a single shop in town that carries any road race gear.

I'm looking for a one-piece preferably.

I've always had good luck with gw cycle, and even Blackfoot as long as they aren't busy but if anyone has other suggestions let me know!

Also, any recommendations on brands?
I haven't really liked much alpinestars in the past but I see quite a few at the track and it seems they're the most available in a reasonable price point.

Thanks! Hope to see you all again for round 4!

blam

Administrator
go with whoever is willing to exchange sizes for you (at no cost or reasonable cost)

all suits will fit differently, dont be stuck with one that doesn't fit.

i personally have an A*, they fit me decently. I'm short so I find dainese to fit weird.

edit: on that note, make sure it fits right!!! it should be form fitting. and feel comfortable in "race position"

if its too loose, the armor will do you no good. if its too small, your balls may suffer.

Last edited:

dmanuel

1pc Racesuit

Contender Racing (Calgary based) has partnered up with ‘Plus Racing Gear’ this year. We are now able to offer fully customized suit at an affordable price of $519 USD. 100% fully customizable and free 15 logos (each added logo after is at extra cost).Please take note that we also offer additional services to for the graphics designs (extra cost).Delivery time to your door step is total of 4 weeks; 2 weeks of production and 2 weeks for delivery using DHL Air Freight.

This suit is also worn by MV Agusta Race team at World Supersport. I have also take privileged of crash testing them seven times. High sided ones at C5 of Castrol and couple low sides and the suit held up extremely well. Also crashed on it 4 times are the mini races; yes you can crash at the minis too. ha.

Send me email for any inquiries @ [email protected]

Attachments

• 12837295_10153879961256223_582211630_o.jpg
    12837295_10153879961256223_582211630_o.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

jlitz

Thanks for the info!

Fitment is concern of mine as I'm a tall guy! Really interested in good protection so I appreciate your advice Brian.

As for contender, if I don't have any luck I will send you an inquiry email.

Thanks again