Safety Wire Question

Fireman

You could also wire it like you do a grip. Wrap the spring twice and run both wires in the "U" shape and then twist together. How many of these do you have on your bike? Swapping them for a ring gear clamp may just make life easier for disassembly and wiring.

DMesher

Every hose on the bike uses the constant tension style clamps (I think I have 8 total) ... I thought the same thing, but doing a little research (on the web albeit) it appears that constant tension hose clamps are more reliable (and therefore preferred) clamp to the worm gear style (if hose diameter and thickness is maintained etc. etc. etc.).

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone....I'll just 'wire the hell out of 'em' ...

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Darel, I spoke to my safety wire plierers supplier today and he does have the Safety Wire Washers, the Bolt Jig for drilling and the Nut Jig for drilling in stock for me as well,

Let me know whenever you are ready,

Best regards,
Blair

Jason Henton

You could also wire it like you do a grip. Wrap the spring twice and run both wires in the "U" shape and then twist together. How many of these do you have on your bike? Swapping them for a ring gear clamp may just make life easier for disassembly and wiring.

Anyone got a picture of this?

DMesher

Race Safety Pin Supplier

Does anyone know a source of race safety pins in the Edmonton area? I can order some in but I would like them a little quicker.

Thanks

sv-racing-parts

Safety wire pins,

:) Hi Darel, I have been bringing them in and shipping them up to a number of the racers. Email me and let me know how many you need,

BTW: your foam is in so they could come with those pieces,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Fireman

:) Hi Darel, I have been bringing them in and shipping them up to a number of the racers. Email me and let me know how many you need,

BTW: your foam is in so they could come with those pieces,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

I could use a couple of those Blair.

sv-racing-parts

Safety Wire Pins Sets Shipping

:) I just got back from the post office and it looks like the Safety Wire Pins Sets can be shipped by Canada Post Mail in a padded envelope for $3 a set shipping costs.

I have a few sets here ready to go so anyone looking for these can email me directly at [email protected] and I can help you out,

Best regards all,
Blair