Setup/Teardown volunteering

M87

Thanks to Brian, Brian, Scott, Jon and Adam. I've updated page 1 and the post on the previous page.
I've decided to start noting volunteers who have been out more than once. For now I am just putting an Asterix next to their name.
I'm not doing anything to hilight members of the exec yet but compare the volunteer list with the contact list at the top of the page.

Last edited:

blam

Administrator
always happy to help the club out.

I'm in the neighbourhood tonight but i wont be staying very long tonight unfortunately but should be able to at least help load one trailer and possible unload one before i leave.

M87

Thanks to all who showed up tonight for setup.
In no particular order;
Jon Bullee
Scott Paras
Dana Draper
Dave Kendal
Owen Baba
Aleks Vuckovic
Brian Lam
Brian Worsdall
Everett Hagar
Ernie McCafferty
David Trofimuk
Jon Frazier
Jeff Sloan
If it wasn't for these people there would not be an event this weekend.

DEFBOY35

Just wanted to say thanks to all of those that jumped in for a very rushed tear down last night!! And especially to the corner worker volunteers who stuck around to double duty for track tear down as well!!!!

M87

Sorry for not posting a thank you for the tear down volunteers at round three but I will get on that.
Thanks to Jay Delancey for being the first volunteer for round 4 and eating double karma points.
Also special thanks to ... I'm not very good with names. He helped set up he worked a corner position, I think he even helped tear down. But special thanks anyway.
Mike Cormier

M87

Looking a lot thin in the setup/teardown ranks this weekend. I am out of town until during the week but I can log on and update if I get some names.

M87

In the tradition of potential first ladies I have plagiarized the following
Where do we meet up?
At the air fence trailer all the way down the return road (there are two 30'ish foot long trailers).
When? 7PM
What do I do at these things: We pull air fence out of trailers and set them up around the track. So, it'll be dusty and dirty. Don't wear nice clothes or shoes as it may be muddy.

Note: There will be drifters in the parking lot. Just go up to where they are taking off and inform the person releasing the cars out that you need to get to the road course. They'll stop the cars for a quick moment to let you proceed.

blam

Administrator
I'll probably be around thursday night, I;ve got a fubared shoulder so i wont be able to lift anything above my head, but moving air fence shouldnt be any problem

M87

Glen, Justin and Brian are in. Thank you. 36 hours left and 2 or 3 more would be nice.

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Mike, I won't be able to tear down on Sunday. I goofed corner seven and broke my collar bone, so it looks like Friday was my season finally unfortunately.