SV650 street, SV650 AND SV1000 Race / track bikes for sale.

electrobiker86

I have a 05 SV650 street bike for sale. Has been gone through and set up for track day duty, or decent street performance. Ready to ride. Specs in ad.

Looking for a ready to race package? Also have a SV650 track / race bike for sale. Not much is stock on it.

While luck definately played a part, this 650 is the 2020 season middleweight champ bike. Luck would play less of a part with a talented rider. I beleive 106 at Strato and 132 at Castrol were my best times.

Asking 2500 - 4500$ depending on parts and equipment supplied and farings chosen.
For example; bike with well used fairings, 1 set of tires, no stands or spare parts; 2500$.
OR; bike with 2.5 sets of tires, paddock stands, tire warmers, transponder with active subscript to 2022, with fresh paint fairings, and spare parts such as frame and swing arm, 4500$

Best to discuss options and bike specs in person, bike has the tyical list of aftermarket goodies..

Also have an 03 SV1000 track / race bike. Hangs with 600s - 750s on the track no problem. Far from stock. Ohlins Brembo Penske Vortex etc. equipped. Asking 2500 - 3500$ depending on parts and equipment supplied and farings chosen, best to discuss equipment and options in person. Bike has new Q4s. Dyno sheet available to those seriously interested

I found the combination of having the 650 for short tight tracks and the 1000 for larger tracks pretty ideal, and many parts swap between the bikes.

Last edited: