Track Nights Prior to Race Dates

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi everyone, I was just looking at the On Track Performance Site and I see that there is now a PayPal link and sign up availble to attend the events.

There is 5 - 9PM Track Night Prior to every one of our Race Dates on the schedule,

I understand that there is a limited number of riders allowed to sign up and attend each track night. This should be a great way to warm up and be ready for the race weekend,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

Fireman

All of the dates and the sign up can be done through PayPal on the Otp site here: www.ontrackperformance.ca

As Blair said, there are only a limited number of spots and they will be first come first serve. Once your group is sold out, you'll just have to catch us at the next one!!

Books your spots now to reserve your spot.

Fireman

If I book for the year will I have to pay all upfront or is it post dated closer to each event?

Unfortunately we don't have the ability to post date it. The spots are on a first come, first serve basis. It may be good to give yourself a reminder a few weeks prior to the event. We fully anticipate these dates to sell out quickly.

Also. The track will be LIVEat 5PM and run straight till 9PM. We want to give you the most bang for your buck!

Please remember that preregistration will save you $15.00 at the track.

Last edited:

daved

If we do the track night are we able to set up for the whole weekend and leave our stuff there?

sv-racing-parts

:) Yes, you are there early for priority pit selection and if you are racing for the weekend you can stay set up and be ready to go,

Go to the On Track Performance site and book your dates whenever you are ready, Sell out is the expected norm for the events,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Track Nights Prior to Race Dates with OTP

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick heads up that our Season Opener SV Racing Parts, Track Nights Prior to Race Dates with OTP is coming Fast, Only a few weeks now to the 25th,

All of the Dates for the Season and the sign up can be done through PayPal on the OTP site here at : www.ontrackperformance.ca

There are only a limited number of spots and they will be first come first serve based on the Online Sign up at www.ontrackperformance.ca

Once your group is sold out, you'll just have to catch us at the next one!!

Book your spots now to reserve your place at these super events.

For any gear you need from the Superb Knox Contour Back Protectors to Engine Covers, Chain and Sprocket Combinations and The Superb Galfer Full Race Brake Pads used by Justin K, at On Track, Jason K, on his Red Hot RC8R KTM, or Pete deGraaf on his Blake Young Yoshimura GSXR 1000 to take them to the top of the Podium and any other Parts you can imagine Email me Directly at [email protected]

See you all at the Track Nights and Race days this year,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick heads up; Two Weeks to go and the Friday Night Race Weekend Track Weekends are here,

SV Racing Parts, Track Nights Prior to Race Dates with OTP is on the 25th of May, Friday Evening, Riders Registration and meeting just after 4:30 PM and the Track Goes Green at 5:00 PM.

I am working on having Food at the Track for you,

All of the Dates for the Season and the sign up can be done through PayPal on the OTP site here at : www.ontrackperformance.ca

There are only a limited number of spots and they will be first come first serve based on the Online Sign up at www.ontrackperformance.ca

For any gear you need from the Superb Knox Contour Back Protectors to Engine Covers, Chain and Sprocket Combinations and The Superb Galfer Full Race Brake Pads used by Justin K, at On Track, Jason K, on his Red Hot RC8R KTM, or Pete deGraaf on his Blake Young Yoshimura GSXR 1000 to take them to the top of the Podium and any other Parts you can imagine Email me Directly at [email protected]

Blair

Last edited:

Fireman

Just to add to this post. I have only a very few spots left available in the race group. I can assure you we will be full in the race group. Get your spots now while they are hot!!

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick heads up; Two Weeks to go and the Friday Night Race Weekend Track Weekends are here,

SV Racing Parts, Track Nights Prior to Race Dates with OTP is on the 25th of May, Friday Evening, Riders Registration and meeting just after 4:30 PM and the Track Goes Green at 5:00 PM.

I am working on having Food at the Track for you,

Blair

You had me at food.

Lol

sv-racing-parts

Friday Night Track Night Prior to This Weekend Race Dates

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick heads up; Friday Night Race Weekend Track Night is coming fast now,

There are only a few Racer Spots Still Available so sign up. Justin and I think that you will all like the way we are setting it up to maximize time on the track for you,

Spread the word with your track day loving street rider friends that Friday Night is going to be a great time and experience for them as well,

Also Note: All of the Dates for the Season and the sign up can be done through PayPal on the OTP site here at : www.ontrackperformance.ca

Need anything to be ready for the weekend, email me now at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Fireman

Pre registration for tomorrows event will be closed tonight at 5pm. There are a few Racer spots left for tomorrow, so if you would like to have the $85.00 preregistration discount, please do so today before 5PM to avoid disappointment.

This event is nearly a sell out!! Thank you to all of the EMRA racers and trackday riders for making this possible.