To purchase your 2018 EMRA membership and race license:
1. Go to: https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/register.start
Enter your first and last name, email, postal code and country, and hit Continue.
If you have previously Registered with MotorsportReg, you can skip this step and log in: https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/login.form
2. On the next page, you will need to enter your address, and an emergency contact. Create a password for your account, then click Continue.
3. You can now purchase your membership and race license. Go to the following link:
Click Continue twice, choose the Annual Membership only if you are only riding Track Attack events, or choose Annual Membership plus the appropriate Race License fee if you will be racing in 2018.
If you select a race license option, you will also need to add a bike and select your vehicle number (race number).
Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, then click Proceed to Checkout.
You will need to enter your payment details, then click Complete Registration.
At this point, we need to verify and approve your license, you will receive an email confirmation when this has been completed.
You can now proceed to the race round registration:
When you select an entry, you will need to associate it to a bike, so you must enter the bike details and transponder number. If you do not own a transponder, you will be required to check the Transponder Rental option.
You can choose Novice, Intermediate, or Expert according to your license, and add each race you want to enter under that. As long as you have already set up a "vehicle", your race number should be populated automatically.
Check the box to agree to the cancellation policy (which has not changed, cancellations and refunds will be allowed until after the riders meeting each day), and click "Proceed to Checkout".
You can now confirm your total, enter your payment info and click Complete Registration.
If you need to pay by cash or cheque at the track, you can use the discount code "CASHCHEQUEPAYMENT" in order to pre-register, and you can complete your payment at the registration desk.
If you run into any problems, or have any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
*Please note: Credit Card is the only method of payment allowed for online membership / race license purchase. This is the most secure method and allows us to automate the process. If you do not have a credit card, you can submit payment separately via Interac Email Money Transfer to "email@example.com" (send the security question answer via a separate email), and we can process the membership / race license manually. Make sure to include your license class if purchasing a race license. The fees are $40 for membership, and $60 for the race license.
We do not accept PayPal payments, see the following for an explanation why:
2018 Race Fees
- $10 per day gate fee
- $40 Club Membership (Annual)
- $60 Race License Fee (Annual)
- $150 Saturday Practice
- $100 Entry for first race event ($120 for two Novice races)
- $30 For each race event entered after the first
- $5 Medical Data Carrier
- $50 Transponder rental
- Review tech sheet, ensuring your bike will pass all items when you arrive at the track
- Read the rule book, make sure your bike is legal for the classes you intend to register for, and that your protective gear meets the current requirements (for quick reference, see the race classes page)
- Review the current rider directory and make sure the bike number you intend to pick is not taken
- Pre-register online, purchase your membership and race license if you have not already for the season, sign up for practice and any races you want to enter, rent a transponder if you do not own one, and purchase a medical data carrier for your helmet
- If you own your own transponder, make sure you have charged it before arriving at the track