Recent content by DEFBOY35

1. DEFBOY35

2022 Awards Banquet poll… salmon or cabbage rolls

I was all about the salmon until I saw the perogies.
  2. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

Ok. So as expected. Availability is as follows… Xl are available currently. Large and medium are expected in March. Not a huge margin on these to work with. Probably best to shoot me a message here for the pricing.
  3. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

Ok. She is looking into the availability for us I had 4xl, 4l and 4m so far. If you haven’t posted which size yet here do so asap. Should have pricing soon and with limited availability it’s going to probably be a first come first serve type scenario.
  4. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

If interested get your sizing in asap!!
  5. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

Get your size in asap.
  6. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

No womens specific vest. Check the sizing chart link I posted and go from there. They are all the same color.
  7. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

I tentatively put you as xl. So Double check with the above link which one you need for sure.
  8. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

I will ask my contact for clarification on this.
  9. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

Was that through that 613 sale last year?
  10. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

https://www.alpinestars.com/products/tech-air-race-airbag-system There is a link for the size chart and how to best measure on this page. As well as more info about the vests
  11. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

The tech air race vest yes. And yes. It does have a built in back protector as part of the vest.
  12. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

I don’t know if there is a ladies specific option or not. And I’m pretty sure it only comes in the one color. mill try and find a link for the sizing charts
  13. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

What size do you need?
  14. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

For those interested , please let me know which size in the race vest you need so I can get availability as well as pricing. if your user name isn’t your actual name please include it. Thank you.
  15. DEFBOY35

Tech air interest

Hello to all. There has been discussion as to the obvious benefits to our members wearing air vests and the potential for fewer injuries etc. and looking at ways as a club to offset the initial investments. This post is to gauge interest in a potential group buy for tech air vests and also...