Recent content by mnorton

1. M

Turn-Key Racing Package - 2009 GSXR-600

The trailer is sold. Leathers and riders gear is still available.
  2. M

The bike and accessories are sold. The trailer and leathers/rider gear are still available. I'll get some pics and pricing up right away.
  3. M

It will be a great package for somebody. Good luck today racers - be safe and have fun!
  4. M

It was a tough decision. I've so enjoyed racing with you and the other guys in Expert 600 however, I know it's time!
  5. M

The bike is all set to go. A video and a few recent pics from this weekend.
  6. M

Click on this link first. All information is located here. https://sway.office.com/46yvpsnWky84ohBQ After 20+ years of racing I’ve decided to retire from this great sport/lifestyle and try some new things. I’m selling everything as a complete race ready package. Motorcycle racing is a difficult...
  7. M

GSXR 600 (2006) Gearing

Yup that’s about right. With that combo I get into 5th on the two longer straights.
  8. M

2012 GSXR-600 Big Piston Forks, front-end assembly

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1357870499 Check out the Kijij ad for details. Can deliver to Edmonton, Calgary or via mail. Matt
  9. M

FS: woodcraft knee sliders

I’ll take them - I just sent you a PM. Matt
  10. M

Meeting Minutes - March 2018

Hello Executive, May I ask if there has been any movement on the safety enhancements for Turn 1? I can only speak for myself however, of all the issues we have discussed as a club, this is the most important item for me that I feel can be addressed if there is the will to do so. Thanks...
  11. M

Engine parts, gear and misc stuff for sale (Bazzaz, velocity stacks, gloves, tires)

I'll send you a PM about the boots. Matt
  12. M

HJC CL-17 for sale

Will you have the helmet with you this weekend? Matt
  13. M

*** Pitbull Trailer Restraint ***

I just sent you a PM. Matt
  14. M

*** Pitbull Trailer Restraint ***

Hello there, Do you have pins for a 2009 GSXR-600? Matt
  15. M

2008-10 GSXR 600/750 Garage cleanup.

Hello there, I'm interested in the bodywork. Can you send me a PM to discuss? Thanks, Matt