Recent content by Mr. Norm37

1. M

Hi Blair, it's Norm here. I haven't received anything from Greyhound yet, and I can't access my...

Hi Blair, it's Norm here. I haven't received anything from Greyhound yet, and I can't access my email for some reason. Can you text me the tracking # please so I can find out where my parts are. Text it to 780-975-4287. Thank you
  2. M

where to find used track bikes

I have a '99 ZX7R with spares if you're interested.
  3. M

Castrol Road Course

More tracks are better for any championship!
  4. M

Speaking of posters...

Sorry Jason, 2004 is my earliest one. Norm
  5. M

PICS – EMRA Round 5 2011

Wow, some really nice shots!
  6. M

Hello, new and have a few questions.

Hi, and welcome. I strongly nsuggest that you don't wear textile gear on the track. Simply because it doesn't hold up to the abbrassion. I witnessed firsthand when another rider simply drug their leg in a "good" textile suit only to see it disintigrate and expose her leg from boot to knee...
  7. M

Tyler Colville #114 update

Wow! Hope you heal up well Tyler. Glad to hear the T1 isn't broken! We're thinking of you. Cheers! Norm
  8. M

Crash Update and Thanks to EMRA

I'm glad to hear it's not more serious than the collar bone. Heal up well and hopefully we'll see you back at Stratotech again. Cheers! Norm
  9. M

Post crash update and thanks

Sorry to hear about your crash Blaine. Hope you heal well. Don't worry about delaying anyones day. It's more important to look after your health and wellbeing after a crash then anything else at that point. Take care of yourself Blaine. Cheers! Norm
  10. M

First Trackday

Being ex-army myself, I've worn out many pair of combats riding. They make a great street boot, but sadly won't offer up any impact resistance for your heel or ankle. Trust me, this impact resistance is very important. They will stand up to quite a bit of abrassion though, and they will pass...
  11. M

Getting into Racing

If you have one of Steve's old bikes, then Todd Mclean probably has already had his handr on it, and his son Royce has probably riden it aswell. These are two people whos' help you definately want. Once you start racing you'll know why. For sure get a gen set and run your warmers. Your...
  12. M

Looking for someone to pit with\beside

I spent 15 years in the Lower Mainland too. Mostly Abbotsford and Chilliwack, a little in Langely also. I miss the nearly year round riding. I always rode in the rain too, I think it makes you a better rider. Jason, if you like, you can set up in my area. I have a large toyhauler that I set...
  13. M

2011 Volunteers

For those of you coming out to volunteer, come and see either myself or Jon Wachuck in the morning on Saturday and we'll get you set up. Oh, and just so you know, I'm the good looking one. Ha ha. Thank you all for volunteering your time. See you at the track. Oh yeah, if you can't make it for...
  14. M

Nasty accident at Mission on Sunday

Get well soon Chris, I hope your injuries aren't too serious. I also hope that Randy is doing okay. I also know the rider who ran into him. I've raced bar to bar with him many times and know that he would have avoided him if he could. He is a great rider and a stand up guy. I hope he doesn't...
  15. M

EMRA Hoodies?

Big fan of Aaron's idea of having your race # embroidered (either on the sleeve or over the heart). Long lasting silk screening may be a great option too. Tatoo, please send me your girlfriends contact info. I may want to to a few hoodies with my 'Mr Norm 37' logo as well. Norm