Recent content by nac.00

1. nac.00

2024 Rule change discussion

For every rule change suggested, it's important to look at who posted it and what do they have to gain. As I suggested, no more participation medals. The rule changes should keep racing competitive, and keep racers coming back. I think things need to be tweeked in an attempt to make racing a...
  2. nac.00

2024 Rule change discussion

I propose to eliminate participation medals. Why do we have F112 and F108? redundancy I think. Too many classes, not enough numbers in some premier classes like the SBK classes I'd like to discuss more segregation between the Supersport and sportbike classes vs the superbike classes. Right...
  3. nac.00

CBR, GSXR and BMW Parts

Several things here for sale CBR: 600rr and some years of the 1000rr ask me for fitment 48mm clip ons with new bars 80$ GB racing stator cover guard (NEW) cbr600rr 07+- 50$ 48T 520 rear sprocket - Aluminum JT GSXR: 40T 520 Vortex Black Aluminum sprocket (new) - 50$ 48T 520 Vortex silver...
  4. nac.00

Pit Cart

This is a nice set up. Guys getting into racing should jump all over this! Neil
  5. nac.00

Tire Warmers

I have a few sets of single temp tire warmers. 120 17" front 180-205 17" rear Premium warmers with elastic side curtain - wind stopper 420$ Economy warmers - 320$
  6. nac.00

HEL Billet master cylinders, Brake lines and Calipers

Will be receiving first batch soon, if someone wants their name on one, let me know as next order wont be for another month or two
  7. nac.00

HEL Billet master cylinders, Brake lines and Calipers

New for this year we will be selling HEL Billet Mastercylinders and thumb brakes. HEL is from the UK and 99% of the BSB grid is using their products. Get CNC Billet master cylinders for the price of cheaper cast brembos/accossatos Brake Lines Master Cylinder Thumb Brakes Calipers
  8. nac.00

Motoholders subframes/stays, Healtech quickshifters

We are now distributing Motoholders subframes and fairings stays. Also Selling Healtech electronics - they make one of the best quickshifters out. Message us for any inquires.
  9. nac.00

High-end FTR Tire Warmers

I have some high-end FTR tire warmers for sale. Used by our past and present regional road race champions. Economy set is 330$ Premium set (with wind-blocking side curtain) 420$ Shoot us an email: [email protected]
  10. nac.00

Ohlins fork and shock springs

Pair of 9.5 fork springs (fits ohlins forks and cartridge kits...also fits ktech/gp kits) 100$ 9.0 Ohlins TTX shock spring 100$
  11. nac.00

Please remove - WTB: R6 bodywork and parts

If you need new parts I can order in what you need. Im the flexiglass race bodywork distributor out here... Shoot me a message
  12. nac.00

Racing supplies, Safety wire, spring clips, Dzus Fasteners, Shark Fins, Lever Guards

Hey everyone, I'm all stocked up for this season. I've got safety wire & pliers, Lots of Dzus fasteners in stock. Also have spring clips, 90degree valve stems. Mandatory shark fins and brake lever guards in stock.
  13. nac.00

Pitbull TRS trailer Pins for Kawasaki ZX

I have 2 pairs of these pins. Fits 05+ ZX6r and 07+ ZX10r. 70$ message me for details or pictures 780-716-716five
  14. nac.00

Tire Warmers

Hi everyone, FTR tyre warmers are back in stock. Fits 120 front and 180-200 rear Our expert 600sbk champion and prior expert 1000sbk champion are both running these warmers. We have 2 options: The economy warmers for 290$ And the premium warmers for 400$ (with thermal side curtain and extra...
  15. nac.00

Home and Home series with another race club...

This is already in the works... Will have more news in the new year