Recent content by Nevets

1. Nevets

2024 Rule change discussion

I am proposing to change rule 149 Existing rule: Proposed new rule: With the extended time required to recharge an electric bike (approximately 1.5 hours), trying to find viable race classes can be difficult. This is true in any club, and clubs in the US have been flexible about which races...
  2. Nevets

I am proposing to change rule 99 Existing rule: Proposed new rule: The reason I am suggesting this change is because the current rule would award more points to a rider who crashes and causes a red flag, than to a rider who was lapped, but did not crash. Here is an example to illustrate...
  3. Nevets

This gets brought up just about every year, usually in casual discussion as we're doing air fence. It's easy to point out the pitfalls of this suggestion when physically on the track, but I'll do my best to explain it here. Both tracks have specific corners that would greatly increase the risk...
  4. Nevets

I propose to eliminate the Middleweight SBK class, and change Lightweight SBK to the following: This would be a change back to the 2022 format for the race.
  5. Nevets

Ninja 400

I know Dawne-Marie was looking to sell her Ninja 400
  6. Nevets

2023 Round 5 drone footage at Stratotech

Hello EMRA family! Jon shared the footage from the drone pilots with me so I could label all the files by race, and cut out the take-off and landing portions. Brian Botterill has graciously agreed to host all 60GB of video so that the whole club can access it. Go to this link and download...
  7. Nevets

Transponder

I think Jon Bullee just posted one for sale on Facebook.
  8. Nevets

2023 Endurance Race Rules

Are we going by 2022 Lightweight SBK classification or 2023? What are the rules for SV650 and FZ-07 bikes in the relay format? Do we need to serve the 15 minute penalty?
  9. Nevets

2023 Rule change discussion

I like this proposal, but after discussing it with a few guys on the exec, we've come up with an alternative proposal that we think will be better for the club overall. Short version 1. There's a huge gap between F112 and Dash for Cash, and guys who disqualify from F112 just do one less race...
  10. Nevets

2015 - 2018 Yamaha R3 Hotbodies Fairings

Looks like they only have body kits for the 2019 and newer R3's :(
  11. Nevets

That's not true. Middleweight Twins and Lightweight Open were made a waved start because we decided to make all split grids a waved start. This happened after there was confusion in Women's Open about being a waved start or not behind F112 (it went back and forth that year). At the AGM that year...
  12. Nevets

I would also prefer to see a normal start, NOT a waved start. The Lightweight SBK race is the only race on the schedule where the twins and lightweights race against each other, and it's been some of my favourite racing over the years.
  13. Nevets

I am proposing a small change to our Superpole qualifying session. I would like to see the Superpole session be more important, and more similar to MotoGP. Current rule: Edit to add: The idea here is that riders who participate in Q2 Superpole will be gridded at the front of Dash for Cash...
  14. Nevets

Tech Air race. vs Tech Air 10

I know the A-Starts vests and the Dainese vests have to be sent back to the manufacturer in California to be recharged. Some of the vests that go outside the suit take a standard CO2 cartridge, and can be replaced manually. But I believe these are the tether type systems.
  15. Nevets

2022 Rule Discussion

A couple items that have been discussed amongst members of the exec over the course of the year that I have put together some proposed wording. Knock out round rule Current rule: 183. Any event that is added after the publication of the official season schedule will not award points for any...