Search results

1. F

Round 1 Volunteers needed!

Still desperately looking for volunteers for this weekends racing. Please ask your friends and family if they would like to help us out. Without volunteers THERE IS NO RACING. Period. Right now we do not have enough volunteers to put on the race day. So please lets all do our part and ask or...
  2. F

2022 Round 1 Tech Bulletin

Special thanks to our sponsors for this round: Riverside Motosports! Support Local, because THEY SUPPORT US! ALL RIDERS AND SPECTATORS (EVERYONE) MUST SIGN THE ONLINE WAIVERS: https://emra.speedwaiver.com/ Please sign the once a year Rad Torque waiver as well...
  3. F

2022 Motorheads Contingency Program!!!!

Motorhead’s 2022 contingency program Motorheads will be continuing our contingency plan that will provide racers the opportunity to win cash they can put towards Motorheads Track days. If you are interested in entering and winning the funds, please follow the instructions below, and be...
  4. F

Round 1 Volunteers needed!

Hey folks we are still looking for volunteers for round 1. If you know anyone that is available and would like to help out email [email protected] Volunteers get paid with free track time at any EMRA Track Attack or Motorheads track day event. Volunteers get the best seats in the house on race...
  5. F

JUNE 23rd air fence VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

LOOKING FOR riders that would like to get their $100 air fence deposit back and ANY VOLUNTEERS that would like to come out to Rad Torque Raceway this Thursday June 23Rd for 5:45pm to put some air fence in place for round #1 for EMRA race weekend, check in with Joe Preston when you get to track...
  6. F

Looking for volunteer help, June 8 Airfence move!!!

$100 Airfence deposit refund!!!!! LOOKING for some help this Wednesday June 8th to help load the air fence at...
  7. F

Western Canadian Championship Series Car Pool

Hey folks, I have been trying to work out ways of getting as many racers out for the WCC in Mission as possible. So ride sharing is one of those ways. I can get a truck and driver to transport your bike and gear. You fly into Abbostford Thursday after work and fly home Monday, 45 minute flight...
  8. F

May 20-22: Race school, Mini-bikes, Supermoto, Track day, Endurance race ALL-IN-ONE

I don't think you could start off the EMRA race season with a bigger weekend! May 20-22. We have packed a ton of riding into one weekend. I think there is something for everyone. May 20, Friday evening will be the EMRA Race school classroom session. If you are going to be on track at all this...
  9. F

2022 Race Fees

Good news and bad news. Good news is race fees will remain the same as last year! Bad news is with COVID restrictions still a thing we won't be able to offer All Access passes. You will not find cheaper racing or a better on-track product. The EMRA has it all, Race school, Endurance race, full...
  10. F

2022 EMRA Airbag System Incentive

The EMRA is all about safety, our approach to safety can be proactive and/or reactive. One proactive way to promote safety is incentivizing racer to wear an Airbag system in their suits during races. To accomplish this the EMRA will give any riders who are wearing airbag vests their second race...
  11. F

2022 Race Season Schedule

We have so much in store for our 2022 season at =AZUe5HT8Npln9Hu4Jgw_Ejr5rqTXMn171U7u6H9-L_S39wyao4HEIdOy2GVtJU4I3o_SdTaQ7PTGLx13J4AdCYxhfq57Ux3YRM4z3qAEDHEsLUt_DW2_99SJJFSRnyQ47LjIYKn6LfPiI2c2xnYhHnLhc6mNKtNbIbNiDVUrlsWeHgtBsaBwpCqzrL7cJwem0jM&__tn__=kK-R']RAD Torque Raceway...
  12. F

2022 Rule Discussion

Oh man, trust me, I feel your pain, the Executive feel your pain. It is a constant battle with a ton of variables. When we ask the Exec who wants to be in charge of parking we usually have to draw straws (which we did, then that guy stepped down, so we made Shane do it haha). No one, and I mean...
  13. F

2022 Rule Discussion

Not so much a rule change, but on the topic of improving safety anyway we can. I would like to see the EMRA incentivize racers to wear air bag systems. The effectiveness of airbags is without doubt. There mandatory use has been expanded by the FIM with the recent tragedies in Moto3 and 300WSS...
  14. F

2022 Rule Discussion

I'm sorry you felt my reply was non sympathetic. That was not my intention. I ended our chat saying- I hope the information I gave gives you a better understanding of what went on. Take care of Dave and yourself, and thanks for reaching out. Stating "In the vast majority of cases a significant...
  15. F

2022 Rule Discussion

It is the job of the President or Vice President to contact emergency contacts, and has been as long as I have been involved with the club. There are exceptions to everything, for example in the case of a death the RCMP will take over that role. Typically an emergency contact is present at the...
  16. F

2021 Rounds 6 and 7 Tech Bulletin

HUGE special thank you to this round's sponsor: Honda Extreme! SUPPORT LOCAL! THEY SUPPORT US! ALL RIDERS AND SPECTATORS ( EVERYONE) MUST SIGN THE ONLINE WAIVERS: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5e9785f681caa/web/ https://emra.speedwaiver.com/ AIR FENCE SETUP Airfence and required equipment...
  17. F

2021 EMRA Endurance Race rules

EMRA ENDURANCE RACE RULES General Rules It is not possible to anticipate every circumstance and cover it in this rule section; therefore, common sense and a regard for fairness are the fundamental principles in interpretation and enforcement of the rules by EMRA officials. This information is...
  18. F

2021 Round 5 Tech Bulletin

It has recently come to my attention Castrol Raceway has double booked the pit area this weekend. We will have very limited parking space. As a result ALL tow vehicles will be required to pit in overflow parking spaces.
  19. F

2021 Round 5 Tech Bulletin

HUGE special thank you to this round's sponsor: Riverside Motosports SUPPORT LOCAL! THEY SUPPORT US! ALL RIDERS AND SPECTATORS ( EVERYONE) MUST SIGN THE ONLINE WAIVERS: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5e9785f681caa/web/ https://emra.speedwaiver.com/ AIR FENCE SETUP Airfence and required...
  20. F

2021 Round 3 and 4 Tech Bulletin

First and foremost, Special thanks to our sponsors for this round: Riverside Honda! Support Local, because THEY SUPPORT US! ALL RIDERS AND SPECTATORS ( EVERYONE) MUST SIGN THE ONLINE WAIVERS: https://emra.speedwaiver.com/ AIR FENCE SETUP Airfence and required equipment is being set up at...