Search results

1. Q

2005/2006 ZX6RR for sale

I am looking for a complete front wheel and possibly fender ZX-6r 2005. Need to get an older bike back on the road. [email protected]
  2. Q

Drag Racing at Castrol

Last year's CMDRA street class champion was on a Triumph 850 running 13 seconds against Busa's, so it's more the rider not just the bike. On another note; I spoke to Clarence Shields the owner of Blackjacks Roadhouse and he agreed to sponsor our events with gift certificates. Make sure you...
  3. Q

Drag Racing at Castrol

Most events cost $50/day and is a points only event. To race during major events like the Rocky Mountain Nationals may be slightly higher price TBA. A schedule will be posted on www.castrolraceway.com in the near future. Rules are set by IHRA and are very similar to Friday night street legals ...
  4. Q

Drag Racing at Castrol

Castrol Raceway is going to be running IHRA Motorcycle ET Bracket Racing including sleds and quads this season starting May 11th. This will give everyone more racing opportunities. They haven't been running Motorcycle ET Bracket Racing as part of their usual schedule racing for a few years due...
  5. Q

Trailer - Company Lease

I have used National Leasing for my last 3 trailers. Less than 10% buy out at end of lease, I write 100% of lease payments. 1st & last payment to start, lease payable without penalty or is tranferable if you want to sell it later.