Search results

1. W

GSX-R Bodywork and Rims For SALE

SOLD..Thanks! I have a brand new set of Flexi-Glass bodywork to fit an 08 GSX-R 750. I believe it will fit the 600's too but please check. Bodywork is unpainted and un-drilled and much nicer than competing brands. Includes fairing, lowers/bellypan, tail section (superbike I believe) front fender...
  2. W

Multiple items for sale.

For sale: 1 set GSX-R 600/750 rims off 2008 with front discs-$550 1 set Vortex front and rear stands-SOLD 1 set Bickle single temp tire warmers-SOLD 1 set NEW bodywork undrilled for 08-10 Gixxer 750-$600 Text 780.608.4280 for pics or pm me. Thanks for looking.
  3. W

2008 GSX-R 750 race bike/street bike clean title

Price drop-Let's make a deal! 2008 GSX-R 750 race bike/street bike clean title bike is SOLD
  4. W

WTB Radiator 2008 GSXR-750

Wanted: Radiator for 08 Gixxer750. Please pm me if you have one. Thanks!
  5. W

K8 GSXR 750 Rad

Looking for a radiator for my Gixer. It seems I wasn't the only thing that got broken last round. Thanks, Rob
  6. W

Question-Racing in States

I'm headed for Miller to do WERA weekend. My bike is not registered in my name but I have a bill of sale and the signed registration from the previous owner. Does anyone with experience in this situation know if that is sufficient for US customs? Thanks, Rob
  7. W

Racing in the States

Hi, I'm off to a Miller in Utah for a WERA event shortly. Any idea if they will accept my EMRA license? Also, how can I prove to them that I have an EMRA licence? Can someone email me a copy? Thanks, Rob
  8. W

round 3 and 4

Thanks to EMRA and all other volunteers for a great race weekend!
  9. W

AIM Laptimer

Is anyone running an Aim laptimer? .I'd like to use mine but I don't have a beacon. Cheers!
  10. W

Bags for barriers

I have access to the "mini bulk" bags that hold the pop bottles for fencing. I can provide them free if the club is interested. Cheers, Rob
  11. W

Endurance and Mechanics Races

Happy new Year! Has anyone given any thought to either of these races for the end of the 2015 season? Cheers!
  12. W

2015 Schedule

Is there a schedule posted for 2015 Rounds? Thanks, Rob
  13. W

Wanted Lap Timer

Does anyone who's racing this weekend have a lap timer that they'd be willing to sell? (Trying to find one fast..) Thanks.
  14. W

Great service from SVracing Parts

-Just wanted to take a minute to acknowledge Blair for his service and communication. I've dealt with him several times in the past few months and his communication has been fast and his knowledge-helpful. He's done exactly as promised with no grief whatsoever. Things arrive on time and exactly...
  15. W

Mission in May

Anyone going to Mission for the first round? I'm thinking about going and would also be interested in teaming up with someone else. I have a small toy hauler and a truck if someone is interested in sharing the costs. I'd like to run the track day on the 9th as well if possible. I'll be...
  16. W

WTB: 2008-2010 GSXR 600/750 race bodywork

Looking for a used set of bodywork-must be in decent shape. Will consider new if the price is right. Also looking for an assortment of spare parts to get me through the season on an 08 750. Please feel free to let me know what you have. Thanks!
  17. W

Help please- Water Wetter

Hey guys/gals, I'm planning to do the track day tomorrow and just realized that I have no water wetter. Does anyone have a some they could bring tomorrow? I can show up with an empty bike and a jug of distilled water. Thanks, Rob
  18. W

take-off's

Looking for a set of low lap 120/160 DOT take off's. Thanks,
  19. W

Looking for 160/120 takeoff's

Hi Everyone, I'm hoping to run the last 3 rounds so I'll need a decent set of take-offs 160/120 at a reasonable price. DOT's are preferable as I only brought one set of rims out and didn't bring rains either. I'm planning on attending the track day on the 21st if that helps. Did I mention I'm...
  20. W

2006 WR450 plated motard with dirt setup

I'm considering selling my WR. (I've spied another bike that I'd like to have.) At the moment, it's in motard trim, on the street with a NS plate. This was my sons bike. We raced together at AMP and it's fast. It was a hair slower thanmy well tuned crf450r on the straights and he was 50lbs...