Search results

1. Alicat

Hot bodies 06 / 07 gsxr 600 /750 $500

Brand new, never used or mounted full set of hot bodies body work for 2006 , 2007 gsxr 600/750. $500 firm Allan 780 eight zero three 3738
  2. Alicat

Slicks $40/set and various other tires

For sale used slicks, 4 sets of Sc1 slicks 125/17 front 200/65/17 rear. 1 rear sc0 with 1 race on it. 200/65/17 1set of dunlop slicks for a light weight bike. 110/17 front 140/17 rear 1 pirelli sc1 rear 140/17 Also brand new cruiser tires 19 front 16 rear $40 per set Allan 780 eight zero three 3738
  3. Alicat

Wanted 06/07 gsxr 600 parts

Air Box Rear master Rear brake line Banjo bolt Rear brake pedal vortex Right side vortex rear set Muffler Text Allan 780 eight zero three 3738
  4. Alicat

Dainese leathers 46/56

Dainese leathers. Size 46/ 56 wore 1 season 1 crash no holes. Should fit if you are between 5 foot 10 and 6 feet tall 160 to 190 lbs. $300 780 8zero3 3738.[/ATTACH]
  5. Alicat

Free fairing 06 07 gsxr 600/ 750

Free fairings for 06 07 Gsxr 600/750. Picture shows the damage. Can be picked up in nisku 8am -5pm or in Millet evenings and weekends. GONE!!! NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  6. Alicat

2020 Rule Change Discussion

I propose that the team championships consist of everyone that wants to participate, put your name into a hat and we draw teams. The fastest people that want to participate draw 3 names each. Say there is 20 people that want to participate take the 5 fastest from last year and they draw 3 names...
  7. Alicat

Flash tune pressure sensor gsxr

Flash tune pressure sensor and harness for 2006 GSXR 600 never used. This little gadget plugs into your stock harness and allows for clutchless up shifts. Ecu would also need to be flashed. Should work with 600 and 750 06 and newer but please check. $200
  8. Alicat

2006 SV 650 parts

Bump price change
  9. Alicat

2006 SV 650 parts

Salvage title, non repaiable. Bike was under water. I have sold; gas tank , Ignition, body work, wheels, forks, triple clamps gage cluster. I have pretty much everything else. Some parts of interest that i have for sale; Aluminum frame sub frame swing arm Rear shock Fairing stay Complete...
  10. Alicat

May 11 Airfence Track Setup

:rolleyes:Undecided
  11. Alicat

Air fence set up

Hey every one! Air fence set up will take place this thursday Aug 31. I'll be there at about 5 p.m. getting hooked up and ready to go if you can't make it till 6 p.m. or so that'll be fine. There will be drifting Thursday night so please stop at the both and tell them you are there to help set...
  12. Alicat

Air fence set up for aug. 13

Hi all air fence set up for aug 13 test and tune will be early morning that day. We can not set up the day before because the track is booked all day untill 11pm. I will be getting started at about 6.30 am. If there are any of you that are able to get there early or are bringing a friend that is...
  13. Alicat

Air fence set up

There hasn't been pizza for take down in the past because there isn't much time to go get pizza. The pizza is mostly because people are making an extra trip to the track the night before to help out.
  14. Alicat

Air fence set up

Air fence set up will take place thursday july 27 at 7pm. There will be pizza! The air fence trailers are located at the end of the return road for the drag strip. Please be cautious and respectful of the drifters. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks to everyone who helped set up and an extra...
  15. Alicat

Air fence set up

Air fence set up will take place thursday june 22 at 7pm. The air fence trailers are located at the end of the return road for the drag strip. Please be cautious and respectful of the drifters. Your help is much appreciated. Set up and tear down went well for round 1, thank you to everyone that...
  16. Alicat

Air fence set up

Hi all! Its time to go racing!!! In order to do so we need to set up the air fence. This will take place thursday May 25 Ill be there at 6pm. The air fence trailers are located at the end of the return road for the drag strip. Your help is much appreciated. Set up went well for race school thank...
  17. Alicat

Free pizza for air fence setup

Hi all. Like the add says free pizza for anyone that comes and helps with air fence set up this friday May 12. Ill be there at 6pm. The trailers are located at the end of the return road for the drag strip. There will likely be drag racing friday night so tell the gate worker that you are...
  18. Alicat

UtahSBA round #1

Thinking about it.
  19. Alicat

MotoGp Season Finale Airfence Fund Raiser

Wow that's pretty stellar of Castrol Raceway! Yea I was thinking at least 50 % as well, its going to a really good cause!!