Search results

1. M

2016 Yamaha R3 Racebike 6900$

I am selling my 2016 Yamaha R3 racebike. I have never crashed it and it comes with lots of race bits. This bike is race and trackday ready, nothing to do except ride it. You can call or text me also at (780) 716-5610 Ohlins NIX 30 cartridges Ohlins Hypersport shock w/remote reservoir Power...
  2. M

Tire Warmers 150$

Chicken Hawk tire warmers, I've had them for about 8 years. Comes with adjustable temp controllers. Work great.
  3. M

2006 CBR600 F4I Track Bike 2000$!!

Im selling my first ever track bike. Comes race/track ready. Bike is fully safety wired and comes with race fairings and a brembo master cylinder. The bike has sat in my garage for the last 10 years and has not been rode. Its a perfect bike for someone who wants to do trackdays or race and...
  4. M

2007-2008 GSXR Bodywork

Body work in really good condition asking 400$
  5. M

2007-2009 GSXR600 Partout

Parting out my GSXR 600, let me know what youare interested in and I can send you pictures. Best way to get a hold of me is on my phone (780) 716-5610 or email at [email protected] lots of stock parts not listed. Gas Tank (orange in color) - 250$ Stock Rim Set - 400$ Scotts Steering Damper -...
  6. M

Pirelli and Michelin Tires

Hello everyone, Freight Train Racing will be back at the track this year with tires, parts, and track side service. I have attached the tire pricing for Michelin and Pirelli. Prices have stayed the same as last year with a set of Pirellis going for 485$ and the Michelins for 425$. We are also...
  7. M

New Race Tires

Here is my list of tires I need gone from this season, willing to budge on price on bigger orders 2016 compounds unless specified) Pirelli 1 - 180/60 17 Supercorsa DOT SC2 - $225.00ea 2 - 200/60 17 Superbike Slicks SC2 - $230.00ea 2 - 180/60 17 Superbike Slick SC1 - $230.00ea 2 -...
  8. M

Michelin Tires

Hello Everyone This year Michelin is offering a new promotion with there new line of slicks and DOT's called the EVO power cup challenge. The way it works is upon signing up for the promotion you will receive a free front tire with the purchase of two rear tires. After you have taken...
  9. M

New AXO Race Boots 10.5

I have brand new boots still in the original box. Call or email me 780 818-3529 [email protected]
  10. M

Leo Vince Can asking 150$

Nice can with carbonfiber tip. It does have a few scratches but sounds good:)
  11. M

Brembo Calipers

Brembo caliper with 108mm spacing. Will fit any Japanese bike. Only part number I could find on them are 10M22. Asking 650$ call or text me at 780 818-3529
  12. M

Kawasaki EX650 Racebike prestige

2007 Kawasaki EX650 Racebike Pristine Condition Unfortunately I have to get rid of this bike to make room for another. This bike has a lot of race parts on it so I'm going to try not to miss anything. Vortex Rear sets Steel braided lines front and rear Motor work - cams, port and polish ZX6...
  13. M

2009 GSXR 600 Part out

Quick Turn Throttle - 100$ Triples - 50$ Ohlins Rear Shock TTX - 750$ Forks with 30mm Ohlins Cartridge - 850$ Radiator - 100$ Brake Tech Full Floating Rotors - 300$ Wheel Sets X2 - 375$ (normal wear and tear and straight) Stock Calipers - 50$ Brembo Calipers Nickle Plated - 950$ Brembo...
  14. M

Pirelli Tires for 2015

Hi everyone, Freight Train Racing is proud to announce that we will be carrying Pirelli tires for the 2015 season! Pirelli will make a great addition to our team as we look to get bigger and bigger in the future. With Pirelli and its proven track record, I look forward to working with...
  15. M

Bridestone And Michelin Tire Prices

Hey everyone I finally put together the price list for Bridgestone and Michelin. I will have stock at the track for 1rst round and we will have a tire machine there for tire swaps and balancing. FTR will be putting on a promotion for Bridgestone for 1rst and 2nd round. Your first set...
  16. M

Michelin Tires 2014

Hello everyone, As of this year FTR will be taking care of Michelin tire sales at Castrol raceway. Stock will be limited at the beginning of the year so ordering in advance will be your best bet. As the year moves on, along with sales we might decide to carry more stock. We are in the...
  17. M

AXO Suit and Boots for sale

I've got a size 44 suit for sale, never been crashed on and worn maybe 10 times. Its in very good condition. I also have a brand new set of size 10 AXO boots. Very comfortable.
  18. M

Kawasaki ex650 bran new bodywork

Bran new bodywork never been taken out of the box, asking 450$
  19. M

2007 kawasaki ZX-6

I have a 2007 ZX-6 for sale. Bike was bought this year and unfortunately have to get rid of it due to finances. Asking 7500$ Parts list - Samco rad hoses (blue) - Quickturn Eurothrottle - Brembo Calipers (bran new Pads) - Brembo master cylinder - Brembo 320mm Front Rotors - Hindle Full...
  20. M

Bran new AXO Aragon boots white 275$

Bran new boots never worn size 10. These boots bran new go for 350$+. If interested plz email me at [email protected] or text/call at 780 818-3529