Search results

1. Framer

Sold*** Gen 2 SV650 $4,000

Selling my Gen 2 SV650. It's a 2003 with a 2005 engine. All the details are on this link on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1683976163&adActivated=true&siteLocale=en_CA&posted=true Give me a call if you want to discuss. 780-852-2757 Paul
  2. Framer

Rabaconda Street Bike Tire Changer *****SOLD*****

I bought one of these Rabaconda street bike tire changers last fall so I could change my own tires at the track. It would make flipping them and changing mid day more reasonable than waiting and paying one of the vendors to do it. But... I'm not going to race this year so I'm going to sell this...
  3. Framer

Meeting Minutes?

Am I not seeing it, or has the link to meeting minutes gone missing? Thanks, Paul
  4. Framer

MotoGP Grand Prix of the Americas tickets

COTA gave me a refund...Nevermind.
  5. Framer

SOLD - R3 clip ons

I have a hardly used set of 41 mm Vortex clip-ons for sale. They were on an R3. $150. They are $205 new online. Kijiji add here for photos https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1559978349&siteLocale=en_CA
  6. Framer

Not everything in 2020 sucked...

Back in March it sure didn't look like we were going to get to race this summer. Thanks to the hard work of the executive and volunteers, we did get to in the end and it was a fun season. This past season I rode a new to me bike, ran slicks for the first time, did more races than any of my...
  7. Framer

Never mind, found one

Howdy. Does anyone have a used slipper clutch for gen 2 SV650 they are willing to part with or looking to get rid of? Send me a P.M. Cheers.
  8. Framer

Track Map

Happy New Year! Does anyone have a good map image of Castrol they are willing to share? Cheers! Paul
  9. Framer

Track ready 2002 ZX6 for a song *sold*

Sold
  10. Framer

Tires at track attack May 17th

Does anyone know if Max or someone will be doing tires on May 17th for the track night? Cheers
  11. Framer

Track Attack Voucher

Hey All, I have a Tack Attack voucher for the evening of the 31st for 100$ if anyone is interested. Save 50 bucks and ride your butt off. PM me if you're interested. Cheers.
  12. Framer

Round 4 Pit Photos

Hi All, Here is a link to some of Delaney's photos from around the pits during Round 4. Free to download from the smugmug site. Cheers. Paul https://delaneyanderson.smugmug.com/Motorcycle-Racing/EMRA-Round-4/Around-the-Pits/
  13. Framer

Round 4 practice and race photos

Hi All, My wife Delaney was taking photos on Saturday and Sunday while we practiced and raced. She has 1100 from each day so it would be amazing if she didn't have something of everyone that was on the track. I think she got shots from most of the corners over the course of the weekend. The...
  14. Framer

Round 1 Photos

Hey All, My wife Delaney was making pictures Saturday practice and Sunday for all the races. She has 1750 pics that made the cut so there is a pretty good chance that if you were on track she got you. Here is a link to some examples of the different spots she was on the track. If you're...
  15. Framer

Snell 2015 helmet

Hey, I have an HJC CL-17 rated Snell 2015 that I've worn for 2 practice days and in 2 novice races. It's size large and just a bit too big for me. I paid about $175 and will sell for $100. It even comes with a medical data carrier!
  16. Framer

Round 5 photos

Hi Folks, My fiance came out to watch me race my first novice races on Saturday and got a lot of nice photos of you all too. She had a lot of fun and would like to share it with anyone that is interested. You can p.m. me on here or at [email protected] and we can hook you up. Cheers, Paul