Search results

1. R

2006 GSX-R600 racebike for sale

Bike is VERY FAST!!! 1. SUPERSPORT ENGINE BUILD(129HP ON U4.4) Can use pump fuel by removing mapping 2. Factory Pro Velocity stacks 3. Manual timing adjuster 4. Dynojet Power commander(mapped) Ignition module(mapped) Quick shifter 5. G.P. Suspensions Internals...
  2. R

Feeler

Thinking of selling my 06' gsxr. lots of aftermarket parts, built motor, spare motor, motor in parts, 2 sets of bodywork 2 spare sets of rims just off the top of my head. Proven to be fast, 59's on this rocket! pic to come. not sure what to expect, $6500.00 for everything? until I...
  3. R

u4.4 race fuel

I have 1 can of u4.4 fuel for sale, make me an offer as I'm not around for the last 2 track days this year.
  4. R

thanks guys

I would like to thank a few people for the help they have given me as of late and over the last few years of my racing career. Dave Sushinsky for rebuilding my motor, Scott Paras for tue amazing tires, and last but not least Justin Knapik for the mental help- showing me the difference between a...
  5. R

05-06 kawi bodywork

I have a race upper, lower, and front fender for sale. They have some light damage and comes with the windshield. $150.00
  6. R

Turn 1 SBK

how about this one :D
  7. R

Sept 4th video

I have some video of the track day on Sept 4th I'll try and post. I never said I was good at it or have a good camera but I tried anyways.
  8. R

Calgary car pool

If anyone is interested in car pool to the WCC weekend in Calgary I have space in the truck and trailer
  9. R

06' gsx-r radiator

Looking like I might need a new rad if anyone has a spare they would part with please let me know.
  10. R

UTILITY TRAILER 4.5' x 8'

UTILITY TRAILER 4.5' x 8' ****SOLD*** ****SOLD***UTILITY TRAILER FOR SALE. SNOWBEAR STRONG BOX 4.5' X 8' this has steel walls. the front wall can be lowered flat onto the tongue for long items. The rear can be lowered for a steep ramp or removed. I used a portable ramp for unloading...
  11. R

Mission track day

If any of you that are going to Mission for the WCC and want to attend the friday track day get ahold of west coast superbike school by Thursday and save $25.00 www.westcoastsuperbikeschool.com
  12. R

Thunder hill

The trip was a blast, would do the 60+ hour drive again and again and again.
  13. R

calgary

anyone know gearing and suspension for calgary compaired to stratotech. more specifically for a 06' gsx-r 600.
  14. R

Wcc

Any word on the points for the WCC races.
  15. R

reg

I can't seem to get into the reg page, can someone help with that? It's saying my username and password are not working.